SMU game watching in McKinney

VideoEagle

47 minutes ago, VideoEagle said:

I just found out a few minutes ago that I'm going to be in McKinney during out game. Any suggestions on a place we could eat and watch that is also friendly for our three-year old son.

Thanks in advance!

I normally put together watching parties for away games, but in this case, I'll be at the SMU game.  (I'm going to the Rice game as well.)  I usually do them at Fuzzys in Allen as of late, but have done them at Rudy's in Allen quite a few times as well. 

The game will be on ESPN3, which is an Internet stream rather than something that can be picked up on dish or cable.  You could watch it on a laptop or on a tablet/phone using the Watch ESPN app.  If you want to get fancier, you could find a place with good WiFi that'll let you hook your laptop into an HDMI port on one of their TVs.  May be hard to pull off at this late date. 

All of this assumes you have an ID and password for a cable or dish account that gives access to ESPN3. 

14 hours ago, Rudy said:

There's a nice little sports bar on El Dorado, by Orchid.  It just underwent a name change so I'm not sure what the new name is.  It's on the north side of the street, in the shopping center.

End Zone.  I think it was originally McKinney Tavern and the Jack's Pub and now End Zone.