Official SMU Game Score Prediction Thread

MeanGreenTexan

2 hours ago, UNTLifer said:

Thank you for being a good SMU fan.  I think you may be the only one, but...

In fairness, the SMU posters who have come over here have (almost?) all been great.  What was his name, Southern Stang, or something like that, that used to come here?  Good dude.

Ain't gonna stop me from hatin' me some SMU, though.  That's one of the sweet pleasures of life.

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, akriesman said:

I so badly want a win at Ford Stadium this saturday.   This game seems like a tossup for the most part..  But, SMU has 2 distinct advantages on Saturday:

1) Courtland Sutton

2) Home field advantage

I think our guys will give it everything they have and make a game of it.  But, I saw enough of Sutton last year to know he is something special.

38-27 SMU  :(

P.S.-If Wilson goes wild on saturday, this could be a nail biter at the end.

I honestly dont think that Home Field Exist during this series when we play in Dallas. it was half and half last time and the edge might of gone to us. When the Green is louder than the Blue, Home Field advantage is wiped away

1 minute ago, Withers940 said:

I honestly dont think that Home Field Exist during this series when we play in Dallas. it was half and half last time and the edge might of gone to us. When the Green is louder than the Blue, Home Field advantage is wiped away

Please take a panoramic shot from the south end zone so we can see.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, akriesman said:

I so badly want a win at Ford Stadium this saturday.   This game seems like a tossup for the most part..  But, SMU has 2 distinct advantages on Saturday:

1) Courtland Sutton

2) Home field advantage

I think our guys will give it everything they have and make a game of it.  But, I saw enough of Sutton last year to know he is something special.

38-27 SMU  :(

P.S.-If Wilson goes wild on saturday, this could be a nail biter at the end.

Kind of how I feel about it. But I am not sure how's much the home field really helps them. I am thinking there will be some loud green fans there. But they have the talent and an extra year in the system. 

• Lovely Take 1

17 hours ago, malonish said:

Joke's on you. It's very intimidating. Twilight Sparkle is the princess of friendship and has her own castle...

I mean... I've never heard of it...

Football follow up talk: that kind of defense only works if that position is REALLY good.  Kind of the link that holds the scheme together and if he isn't good, things can get ugly.