SMU Game Uniform

AustinFromUNT

4 hours ago, BTG_Fan1 said:

Storm Trooper Unis for Army?? Believe that is the same weekend as the new star wars  movie???

Black out vs OD...

Green Money suit vs UAB???

I wanna believe we’ll have a special uni for one of the remaining home games. Maybe even a patriotic uni for Army? Those always look awesome. 

12 hours ago, Ben Gooding said:

Not a big fan of this set. It doesn't contrast very well together, and looks worse on TV. The 2015 or 14 game at Indiana came right to mind when I saw the pic. 

I agree to a certain point. I think the Indiana uniforms looked bad because the blacks in the helmet/pants weren't exactly right. I also think the feathers on the shoulders/pants match up well with them both being a grey color. 

I'm skeptical but I do think they'll look better than what we wore against Indiana.

7 minutes ago, MGNation92 said:

I agree to a certain point. I think the Indiana uniforms looked bad because the blacks in the helmet/pants weren't exactly right. I also think the feathers on the shoulders/pants match up well with them both being a grey color. 

I'm skeptical but I do think they'll look better than what we wore against Indiana.

Oh, they are better looking uniforms. There is no denying that. I just don't like the color pattern. Doesn't gel well together. IMO, if we're going to use black in a uni, we need to have it as a detail color and not as a definitive color. If we're going jet black for a black out, that's a different story.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, MGNation92 said:

which brings up the question of whether or not we actually got our green pants in. Apparently they were on their way when we unveiled the other uniforms. Hopefully we'll get to see them at some point this year

Hope they get lost and never arrive.

• Downvote 6

12 hours ago, MeanGreen22 said:

I wanna believe we’ll have a special uni for one of the remaining home games. Maybe even a patriotic uni for Army? Those always look awesome. 

Wish they would do something like the All-Whites with red/blue (on the eagle) on the helmet and unis for Vet. Day in Nov... No idea the cost, but it would/could be a hit in terms of apparels sales 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1