One thing missing...

MrStrange18

32 minutes ago, MrStrange18 said:

Anyone else notice there was no "CAW" over the PA last night? 

Did you miss it? I kind of did... 

Bring back the CAW?

They did one before the teams got there at the end of the intro video (when they were still getting ready for fans 2/3/4 hours before game time) and it was so loud it was removed

Edited by BTG_Fan1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

10 hours ago, Withers940 said:

I couldnt hear anything after the first couple minutes of the game. My ear were Bleeding from the speakers

Thank you.  Was wondering whether anyone else thought it was too loud as well.

I'm an old school veteran of AC/DC, Metallica, Ted Nugent, and The Who concerts, and I thought it was too loud.

Also, the PA guy is terrible at pronouncing any last name that isn't something akin to Smith or Johnson.  Seriously.  

• Upvote 3
  • Lovely Take 1
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, MrStrange18 said:

Anyone else notice there was no "CAW" over the PA last night? 

Did you miss it? I kind of did... 

Bring back the CAW?

Maybe I missed it but did the Norrh! Texas! chant ever get going. I didn't notice it but for a second when the cheerleaders were coming off the field but it didn't seem like it ever got going on the alumni side

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Cr1028 said:

Maybe I missed it but did the Norrh! Texas! chant ever get going. I didn't notice it but for a second when the cheerleaders were coming off the field but it didn't seem like it ever got going on the alumni side

It didn't get going because the refs were trying to get the cheerleaders off the field so play could resume. 

• Lovely Take 1