SMU Opens As A 12 Point Favorite

AustinFromUNT

1 hour ago, @UNTSportsFan said:

Never would I support SMU over UNT 😂... I'm just able to look at bet without green goggles.. I think SMU wins by 12+... I'll gladly be the 1st person in line to eat crow if I'm wrong 

Careful, @FirefightnRick will have one on a plate for you in no time.  Where's @stebo when you need him.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, oldguystudent said:

I hate everything about that school and really dislike listening to their smug fans when I'm there.  But someday, before I die, I think we're going to win one there, and dammit, I'm going to be there to enjoy it and rub it in their snooty faces. 

Start warming up your schtick. This is the year. 

• Upvote 1
  • Lovely Take 1

On 9/4/2017 at 10:42 AM, Ben Gooding said:

I don't think he's supporting SMU. 

And 90 was at the game on Saturday. 

Obsess much?

I'd also take SMU and give the points if I were a sports betting man. Because I have a logical brain that can separate facts from idiot sports emotion. 

But go ahead and side with the likes of Lifer, who has predicted 8-4 or 9-3 football seasons for the last 20 years running. I mean, that's logical. 

Oh, and did you see Dixon landed another 4 star recruit?

https://clutchpoints.com/tcu-basketball-news-4-star-feron-hunt-commits-horned-frogs/

Man, those games are gonna be fun this year. TCU goes from worst program in metroplex to best while UNT discontinues its program. 'Bout right.

And yes, I still support UNT football.

Edited by UNT90
  • Upvote 4
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Downvote 3

6 minutes ago, UNT90 said:

Obsess much?

I'd also take SMU and give the points if I were a sports betting man. Because I have a logical brain that can separate facts from idiot sports emotion. 

But go ahead and side with the likes of Lifer, who has predicted 8-4 or 9-3 football seasons for the last 20 years running. I mean, that's logical. 

https://clutchpoints.com/tcu-basketball-news-4-star-feron-hunt-commits-horned-frogs/

Man, those games are gonna be fun this year. TCU goes from worst program in metroplex to best while UNT discontinues its program. 'Bout right.

I  Didn't get a chance to see you at the tailgate , will you be there for UAB game ?

54 minutes ago, UNT90 said:

Obsess much?

whoa! TCU is not the best basketball program in metroplex. They are catching up to us but we are still more talented than them. We have won four straight and 12/5 should be a helluva game. There is a good chance both teams will be ranked.

As for recruiting - in 2018 we are in on three 4-stars (all with official visits) and Kyler Edwards. 2019 is all about Tyrese Maxey to SMU. We are also going hard after Harmon outta Denton. 

TCU best in the Plex? No. 

Edited by MJavierSMU
  • Downvote 2

2 minutes ago, MJavierSMU said:

whoa! TCU is not the best basketball program in metroplex. They are catching up to us but we are still more talented than them. We have won four straight and 12/5 should be a helluva game. There is a good chance both teams will be ranked.

As for recruiting - in 2018 we are in on three 4-stars (all with official visits) and Kyler Edwards. 2019 is all about Tyrese Maxey to SMU. We are also going hard after Harmon outta Denton. 

TCU best in the Plex? No. 

They will pass you by this year. Mark it. Larry and is cheating ways are gone, and SMU will revert to its normal place in metroplex basketball. Second out of 3 behind TCU.

• Downvote 3

1 hour ago, UNT90 said:

Obsess much?

Obsess much...? Not sure I'm picking up what you're laying down here. 

2 minutes ago, UNT90 said:

They will pass you by this year. Mark it. Larry and is cheating ways are gone, and SMU will revert to its normal place in metroplex basketball. Second out of 3 behind TCU.

Proof you don't know because Jank and staff are recruiting way better than LB ever did. Ask anyone who follows/knows basketball recruiting. Keep waiting for the demise of SMU basketball but I'm telling you it ain't happening. The program is stronger than ever and the school is 100% committed to keeping it a nationally relevant program. SMU > TCU always and forever. 

• Downvote 2

15 minutes ago, GreenTexan13 said:

Why are we talking about TCU basketball? You can argue with 90 until your face turns blue. 

TCU obsessers are for SMU fans..

Sorry, I know I shouldn't be on here posting about SMU/TCU basketball but TCU brings out the worst in me. Especially when a TCU fan posts that they have passed SMU in basketball. My apologies. 

UNT90 needs to watch Tyrese Maxey on YouTube. See you December 5th. 

http://247sports.com/Player/Tyrese-Maxey-94195

Edited by MJavierSMU
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, UNT90 said:

Obsess much?

Welcome back Summer's Eve!  Obsess much. Oh, and I haven't predicted those records for the last 20 years, but keep on making things up to feed your self indulgent ego. 

• Downvote 1

3 hours ago, MJavierSMU said:

Sorry, I know I shouldn't be on here posting about SMU/TCU basketball but TCU brings out the worst in me. Especially when a TCU fan posts that they have passed SMU in basketball. My apologies. 

UNT90 needs to watch Tyrese Maxey on YouTube. See you December 5th. 

http://247sports.com/Player/Tyrese-Maxey-94195

Just proof to the delusional UNT fan base that SMU doesn't give two craps about any game with UNT. Thank you for that. 

But... rivalry!!!!!!!!!!!1!!1!!!1!1!1!!1

56 minutes ago, UNTLifer said:

Welcome back Summer's Eve!  Obsess much. Oh, and I haven't predicted those records for the last 20 years, but keep on making things up to feed your self indulgent ego. 

Hey there Dulcolax. Keep dreaming for the stars and insulting anyone who doesn't. 

3 hours ago, GreenTexan13 said:

Why are we talking about TCU basketball? You can argue with 90 until your face turns blue. 

TCU obsessers are for SMU fans..

Thank you for making my point.

• Downvote 3