GoMeanGreen.com Barbershop Podcast #181 Audio Link

Harry

Just now, BTG_Fan1 said:

Did I miss it being posted up in the header of the forum pages like it was in the past? 

No we have not been recording it with the chat live as we had before so we haven't been promoting it that way.  We have found a chat solution on mixlr so I anticipate that the next one we will be posting the live participation link as before.

4 hours ago, BTG_Fan1 said:

Did I miss it being posted up in the header of the forum pages like it was in the past? 

If you have the Mixlr app loaded on your phone with notifications turned on and follow the Gomeangreen.com Barber Shop Podcast, you'll get a notification anytime they go live.  I got to listen to them live last night while waiting in line for gas.  

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, UNT 90 Grad said:

If you have the Mixlr app loaded on your phone with notifications turned on and follow the Gomeangreen.com Barber Shop Podcast, you'll get a notification anytime they go live.  I got to listen to them live last night while waiting in line for gas.  

Next week we are planning on taking calls again, so I'm hoping you would join us again to assist with the calls.....pretty please

12 hours ago, UNT 90 Grad said:

Very Nice! thanks for the heads up!

• Harry pinned this topic
  • Harry unpinned this topic