Craig Robertson's hurricane relief fund

Marty

Everyone, Please donate. H-Town and surrounding areas need all the assistance we can get. Thankfully, FEMA is on the JOB. I have friends that lost there homes. They filed FEMA claim as no flood insurance. FEMA already approved them for paid housing via hotel's in the area paid by FEMA!!! Gov. Abbott and President Trump in my opinion are going to flood S. Texas with cash. The State and Federal Gov. don't want to look back to not provided needed assistance to all in S. Texas!! Dan Patrick the L. Gov. lives in the Spring/Kingwood/Woodland's area so he's going to make sure assistance and Gov. money flows here. L. Gov. has already made mention on of $10 Billion TX rainy day fund. Well, it's rainy in S. Texas. LOL.

So many here affected that all that Gov. money won't be enough. Please donate. If you have family here that have lost house or everything they own let them know to go to FEMA.GOV and file claim.

I'm sure UNT's new O-line coach has countless friends and family that have been affected by Harvey!!! Not to mention the countless UNT Alumni in the S. Texas area.