Ticket Office Success!

bstnsportsfan3

1 hour ago, bstnsportsfan3 said:

I was very late ordering my season ticket this season due to some things going on. I called today, made a $250 mean green club donation and got a single season ticket in 205. I had to leave a message when i first called and they called me back within 10 minutes. They got everything taken care of, got me my seat, and are overnighting my parking pass and ticket too me through fedex! I just wanted to give them a shout out for fantastic service. Another rep even called me again about 45 min later just to make sure i had been taken care of. I will let the AD know how happy i was. They even confirmed my information several times to make sure as i told him i've had issues in the past with the ticket office. They told me they have had a crazy day, but the goal is to try and sell out games! Great great job and wonderful service! GMG   Cant wait for saturday (hopefully we have a game)

Awesome to hear.. had 2 people in my family call up yesterday and buy season tickets as well and they said it was easy as well...

• Upvote 2
  • Lovely Take 1

4 minutes ago, southsideguy said:

UNT luck, sell a game out and it gets cancelled.  I feel so bad for those people in the areas where the flood has hit.  But developers will learn nothing from this and will continue to build areas that are prone to flooding.

no clue if it will sell out. they just said they have been super busy this week and the goal is to try and sell out all games.

16 hours ago, bstnsportsfan3 said:

I was very late ordering my season ticket this season due to some things going on. I called today, made a $250 mean green club donation and got a single season ticket in 205. I had to leave a message when i first called and they called me back within 10 minutes. They got everything taken care of, got me my seat, and are overnighting my parking pass and ticket too me through fedex! I just wanted to give them a shout out for fantastic service. Another rep even called me again about 45 min later just to make sure i had been taken care of. I will let the AD know how happy i was. They even confirmed my information several times to make sure as i told him i've had issues in the past with the ticket office. They told me they have had a crazy day, but the goal is to try and sell out games! Great great job and wonderful service! GMG   Cant wait for saturday (hopefully we have a game)

Welcome to 205.  Please join @Side Show Joe and myself in getting loud.  We need a lot of help.

• Upvote 1

On 8/29/2017 at 5:50 PM, bstnsportsfan3 said:

Glad to hear you are going to be a regular this year.   I'm guessing your job situation changed to where your weekends are open.  Good deal!

12 hours ago, UNT 90 Grad said:

Glad to hear you are going to be a regular this year.   I'm guessing your job situation changed to where your weekends are open.  Good deal!

Yes and I'd very much like to join you guys again at your tailgate spot if interested in 1 more. I'm willing to contribute some cold ones to the cause! 

11 minutes ago, bstnsportsfan3 said:

Yes and I'd very much like to join you guys again at your tailgate spot if interested in 1 more. I'm willing to contribute some cold ones to the cause! 

yo ure always welcome man!

• Upvote 1

On 8/30/2017 at 9:55 AM, MeanGreenTexan said:

Welcome to 205.  Please join @Side Show Joe and myself in getting loud.  We need a lot of help.

Yes, we need more help. See you tonight @MeanGreenTexan!

On 8/30/2017 at 10:04 AM, bstnsportsfan3 said:

No problem. I am very loud! 

Glad to have you in the 205. It won't take long for you to figure out which guys we are.

Edited by Side Show Joe