Is the big flag pole up?

Hunter Green

42 minutes ago, drex said:

Could it just be in a holding place for eventual transfer to the black parking lot area?

From your keyboard to God's inbox!!

Edited by EagleMBA

So there's a thread about a frickin' flag pole but there's no update on the quarterback situation?

Hey Vito, it's only the most important position on the team. I'd be pounding the coaching staff for info or updating the competition daily. I"m more interested in that than which freshman gets some time on special teams. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 2

2 hours ago, Withers940 said:

Why Not Drop a Flag Pole at the Split on 35 while we're at it? Makes as much sense and putting it at Fouts. A place that is going to be torn down soon.

This is North Texas we are talking about.  Where decisions are made that just make you scratch your balls.

• Lovely Take 1

56 minutes ago, meanrob said:

So there's a thread about a frickin' flag pole but there's no update on the quarterback situation?

Hey Vito, it's only the most important position on the team. I'd be pounding the coaching staff for info or updating the competition daily. I"m more interested in that than which freshman gets some time on special teams. 

Fine > Quinn

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, TreeFiddy said:

If it was from us fans email/tweeting at the AD office or then doing this themselves, I'm just glad they got out the information with a reason and explained it. 

+1 for the information, -1 for the delay... they shoulda had this stuff figured out when the voting was on going and had it go off without a delay

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1