More uniform pictures

cdizzle86

23 minutes ago, BTG_Fan1 said:

O'Hara I'm pretty sure is not with the team anymore.. it was likely a photo that will be used for recruiting.. that they will just change out the O'Hara name for something else 

Makes a lot on sense considering the next recruiting class will be '18.

I will never forget the Rick Yates picture of the UNT vs Troy game back in (2002?) where he had the perfect picture of a troy receiver getting absolutely punished by Buckles and Hurd(?) with Buckles over and Hurd going under.  The dudes was parallel to the ground - facing the ground - while his foot was firmly planted on the turf. Yes, he completely brought his knee the other way around.  It was terrible and I have never seen trainers (UNT trainers) get out on the field to help him quicker than I ever before.  Rushed to the hospital.  Nearly had to amputate it I recall. 

But, that shot from Rick, was likely the most perfect shot of that accurately capture the whole thing.  He took it down after a day when he posted it.  But I will never get that image out of my head. I am sure he still has it. 

7 minutes ago, Travis said:

I will never forget the Rick Yates picture of the UNT vs Troy game back in (2002?) where he had the perfect picture of a troy receiver getting absolutely punished by Buckles and Hurd(?) with Buckles over and Hurd going under.  The dudes was parallel to the ground - facing the ground - while his foot was firmly planted on the turf. Yes, he completely brought his knee the other way around.  It was terrible and I have never seen trainers (UNT trainers) get out on the field to help him quicker than I ever before.  Rushed to the hospital.  Nearly had to amputate it I recall. 

But, that shot from Rick, was likely the most perfect shot of that accurately capture the whole thing.  He took it down after a day when he posted it.  But I will never get that image out of my head. I am sure he still has it. 

The sound of it popping was even worse.

Rick