4 family section for both the UAB and UTSA games.

Cr1028

I have 4 tickets(2 have chairbacks) in the family section for the UAB and UTSA game that I can't use because of scheduling conflicts. I'd like to get $10 each for them but if nobody wants them bad enough, I'd be happy to give them to anyone willing to fill the seats. I will be at the game vs Lamar and could deliver them to @Harry and co's tailgate. I live in the Austin area so other than the Lamar game I can't really meet up with anybody to hand over the tickets.

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

Damn I didn't even realize there were posts in this thread. I gave the tickets for both games to a buddy form college when I was up at the Lamar game. Sorry guys. BTW the family secrtion include sections 201, 202 and the equivalent sections on the north side of the stands. Next time tag me or include my reply. I'm to slow to realize I need to come back and check in here.

On 9/16/2017 at 7:26 PM, Cr1028 said:

Damn I didn't even realize there were posts in this thread. I gave the tickets for both games to a buddy form college when I was up at the Lamar game. Sorry guys. BTW the family secrtion include sections 201, 202 and the equivalent sections on the north side of the stands. Next time tag me or include my reply. I'm to slow to realize I need to come back and check in here.

Haha. No worries.