BTG is back for 2017

BeyondTheGreen

Hello board, 

Im happy to say that Beyond The Green will be returning for 2017.  This might not be breaking news at this point, but I wanted to make sure I had all the details in place before making an official announcement.   I know there was some rumors going around a little while back about a possible format change, but the show is returning in its original form.   

I appreciate all the support this board has shown over the years.  Its no secret to anyone how much I enjoy producing this show and bringing exposure to the program.  I am hoping to create more of a social media presence this year and will be working with the some members of the staff to promote the series more than previous years.  The goal is to have more activity in that realm than we have in the past.

The first episode will be airing on Thursday August 31 on Fox Sports Southwest and will continue throughout the season, with 13 episodes in total.   The time slot looks like it will be 4:00 pm but that may end up being 4:30 pm.   I will update everyone when that is finalized.  

Stay tuned for more info on the social media side of things.  Once these are up and running, please take the time to follow through these sites.  That will help awareness and exposure immensely.  

Thanks again and GO MEAN GREEN 

-Ashton 

43 minutes ago, BeyondTheGreen said:

Hello board, 

Im happy to say that Beyond The Green will be returning for 2017.  This might not be breaking news at this point, but I wanted to make sure I had all the details in place before making an official announcement.   I know there was some rumors going around a little while back about a possible format change, but the show is returning in its original form.   

I appreciate all the support this board has shown over the years.  Its no secret to anyone how much I enjoy producing this show and bringing exposure to the program.  I am hoping to create more of a social media presence this year and will be working with the some members of the staff to promote the series more than previous years.  The goal is to have more activity in that realm than we have in the past.

The first episode will be airing on Thursday August 31 on Fox Sports Southwest and will continue throughout the season, with 13 episodes in total.   The time slot looks like it will be 4:00 pm but that may end up being 4:30 pm.   I will update everyone when that is finalized.  

Stay tuned for more info on the social media side of things.  Once these are up and running, please take the time to follow through these sites.  That will help awareness and exposure immensely.  

-Ashton

Cool Story bro... I still won't watch it LOL

• Lovely Take 1
  • Confused 1
  • Downvote 4

45 minutes ago, BeyondTheGreen said:

Hello board, 

-Ashton 

Hell yah!! 

• Upvote 1

Great news. I'll be watching.

One way to incorporate more social media around BTG, would be if the athletic department could contract to fund the series for a length of time, and use BTG QR codes on the football schedule posters. These codes would unlock promo videos of the BTG episode schedule. Anyone walking by a poster (at schools, restaurants, businesses,...) could access the content on their smartphone or tablet. Just a thought.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Side Show Joe said:

Great news. I'll be watching.

One way to incorporate more social media around BTG, would be if the athletic department could contract to fund the series for a length of time, and use BTG QR codes on the football schedule posters. These codes would unlock promo videos of the BTG episode schedule. Anyone walking by a poster (at schools, restaurants, businesses,...) could access the content on their smartphone or tablet. Just a thought.

Another idea is to put extra footage on meangreensports.com like many television series will do. Drives traffic to the site and exposes those on the site to BTG. 

Edited by UNTLifer