New Landscaping

golfingomez

2 hours ago, golfingomez said:

Something is going on in the South endzone

https://twitter.com/MeanGreenOps/status/892071432984854528/photo/1

image.png.0b499b50c8a33027335eb455af1f1e94.png

I was just up at Apogee working with the AD Office, they are going to be putting in tents there, like we had tents at the HOD Bowl from what I was told... 

Edited by BTG_Fan1
  • Upvote 2
  • Lovely Take 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Downvote 3

14 minutes ago, BTG_Fan1 said:

I was just up at Apogee working with the AD Office, they are going to be putting in tents there, like we had tents at the HOD Bowl from what I was told... 

I wonder what the donor level will be to have access to this.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, UNTFan23 said:

I wonder what the donor level will be to have access to this.

It's not a very large space, so I'm betting it will be a pretty penny.
9/2, it will probably be free or they may have to pay you to come down there as it's going to be 95+ degrees.
9/23 and on, I bet you have to be an Golden Eagle+ level.

• Upvote 1

End Zone Club

A limited number of seats in the North End Zone Club area will be available to the public for the 2017 Bowl Game. For $125 you will have the opportunity to access the premium area right on field level, just behind the North End Zone. This club includes access to complimentary food and beverages and the best view in the house. Tickets to the End Zone Club can be purchased once tickets are available this fall.

I am pretty sure it was like a double decker type deal, field level then if you wanted climb up a ladder and watch from 10-12 feet above the field. 

2 minutes ago, GMG24 said:

End Zone Club

A limited number of seats in the North End Zone Club area will be available to the public for the 2017 Bowl Game. For $125 you will have the opportunity to access the premium area right on field level, just behind the North End Zone. This club includes access to complimentary food and beverages and the best view in the house. Tickets to the End Zone Club can be purchased once tickets are available this fall.

I am pretty sure it was like a double decker type deal, field level then if you wanted climb up a ladder and watch from 10-12 feet above the field. 

Thats what I was thinking they would do the 2 level tents, but then it would cover up the other sponsors that are online that railing between the field and the walk/drive way

We may have a first.  The North End Zone Club in the south end zone.

Edit:

Sorry, I thought you were talking about the excavation.  If they're talking about the HOD Bowl are we guaranteed that we'll play there every year that we're bowl eligible?

Edited by GrayEagle
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, GrayEagle said:

We may have a first.  The North End Zone Club in the south end zone.

Thats from the HOD description (I'm hoping) 

---------------------------------------

Also, the Athletic Center Lobby has been stripped down as well.. No idea if that means its close to be announced, but hoping that it will be