Tailgating with Travel Trailer in Red/Blue Lot

tmjerm

Gonna rent a travel trailer this yr and haul it up to Apogee for an October home game this yr.  Does anyone here know if you need TWO parking passes for that?  Planning to back into the grass on the backside of the parking lot as the others do.

anyone have any suggestions for how much fuel to bring for the generator?  Friday night-Sunday AM

Planning to set up the projector and watch movies outside Friday night til the kid goes down and then break out the whiskey and watch game film on the opponent.  Any are welcome to join! 

• Upvote 2
  • Lovely Take 1

47 minutes ago, tmjerm said:

Gonna rent a travel trailer this yr and haul it up to Apogee for an October home game this yr.  Does anyone here know if you need TWO parking passes for that?  Planning to back into the grass on the backside of the parking lot as the others do.

anyone have any suggestions for how much fuel to bring for the generator?  Friday night-Sunday AM

Planning to set up the projector and watch movies outside Friday night til the kid goes down and then break out the whiskey and watch game film on the opponent.  Any are welcome to join! 

"Mean Green Club donors' recreational vehicles or those vehicles occupying more than one space are asked to park in designated areas of the Blue Lot. Gameday RV parking is designated in the parking lots around Fouts Field off of North Texas Blvd. at a charge of $60.00 per game. Mean Green Club members at the $250 donor level and higher have the ability to purchase an RV pass through the North Texas Ticket Office."

http://www.meangreensports.com/gameday/tailgating.html

2 hours ago, tmjerm said:

Yeah I read that...I've heard from others it requires two passes though.  I'm MGC with one pass.  I'll just call the office to find out...anyone here have a reputation for doing the travel trailer tailgate up real good? 

Two passes are required if you intend to have your vehicle leave and be able to re-enter the parking area. If you don't intend to unhitch the trailer then I be live a single pass is all you need.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You will be able to use your RV pass to park, enter and leave with your truck. There are reserved RV parking spots along the east side of the Red/Blue Lot. Last year, the RV spots immediately following the locations with reserved signs(from north to south)  were taken on a first come first served basis. 

Our generator holds 20 gallons. When used from Friday evening to Sunday morning, we used 18.  

• 1 month later...