DRC: Dickey included in Hall of Fame class

Brett Vito

As Drex said love him or hate hime and I guess I did a little of both.  I liked him fine as a person and had mixed feelings about his career here.  The four bowl years are likely HOF worthy; his other five years were mediocre.  My biggest gripe was the classless black uniform finale.  Pretty disrespectful to something that had been your livelihood for the last nine years.

• Upvote 2
  • Sad 1
  • Downvote 1

22 minutes ago, GrayEagle said:

As Drex said love him or hate hime and I guess I did a little of both.  I liked him fine as a person and had mixed feelings about his career here.  The four bowl years are likely HOF worthy; his other five years were mediocre.  My biggest gripe was the classless black uniform finale.  Pretty disrespectful to something that had been your livelihood for the last nine years.

Oh yeah, the way Dickey left was really classless. I didn't say I liked his inclusion to the HOF. Plus didn't his OC Ramon Flannigan try to fight one of y'all in the middle of a game?

Edited by SAGreenFan
  • Downvote 1

11 hours ago, MeanGreenTexan said:

Aren't these usually during the season?   Highly likely he won't unless it happens to coincide with a bye week for Memphis.  But I bet he sends Diet Coke Boy in his place.

Diet Coke Boy is no longer in the state.  Not sure he could make it.

I wonder if this will make Mattress Mac happy. 

On ‎7‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 0:28 PM, Mean Green 93-98 said:

I not only wonder if DD will show up, I wonder if RV will be there.  That meeting would be interesting to see.

When he does make it back to campus one side of Apogee wears black practice jerseys, the other side wears green sweater vests.

• Haha 1