DRC: UNT athletic department undergoing quiet summer makeover

Brett Vito

5 minutes ago, UNTFan23 said:

Please don't respond to those types of posts.

Right? Just insult, use personal details to intimidate, and walk away.

Another member of Harry's Hit Squad and another reason UNT will always suck. Because you don't care if they win or not. It's kinda the mantra of the UNT fan base.

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 3

1 hour ago, UNT90 said:

Well, I see I drew out every single loser in Harry's Hit Squad with that post. You guys are so easy.

And to Mark Miller, you are the only one who uses personal information you gain through private conversations on a public message board in failed attempts to intimidate those that disagree with you. It's juvenile, dishonest, and nasty. It's speaks directly to your character.

Keep sucking that UNT ass to feel good about yourself. 

I would be a UNT basketball fan if the had a men's basketball team. They don't. Baker disbanded it last March. 

Go Frogs!!!

As to the rest of the losers in Harry's Hit Squad that love losing so much they defend recruiting football players with no other offers without seeing UNT is headed down a worse road than the DMac driven version, keep lying to fans as attendance and interest dwindles. I mean, you guys couldn't give a crap about winning anyway. All you care about is being a self-perceived big fish in a minute puddle. 

So, go ahead. 

Harry's Hit Squad?

I thought fake messageboard points didn't matter?

What happened to you, man? You seem personally offended and whiny.

Edited by Ryan Munthe

1 hour ago, GreenMachine said:

He either has a serious mental condition or is so bored he doesn't have anything better to do. I say a 70/30 mix.

AlexJones01.jpg

He found out we're all satan worshipping, intergalatic space lizards that are out to get him. He has no idea how correct he is when he's talking about Harry's Hit Squad. We've been bred to take him down at any cost

Edited by MGNation92
  • Upvote 1