When will we get a new uni announcement?

agubriz23

3 hours ago, GreenMachine said:

It's not tomorrow yet:)

True, but it will be here soon enough.

1 hour ago, llaacy said:

I hope they stick to the design/scheme of the away uniforms from last year. These were actually really cool IMO. I said it before but the home and away uniforms need to have the same design. They haven't the last few years and it sticks out like a thumb unforgivably. The home green uniforms were just... eh. 

north-texas (1).jpg

I really like the white uniform and would love to see a "white out" at home during the early games when it is hot.  Make the visitor sit in the sun in dark colors.

• Upvote 4
  • Lovely Take 2

1 hour ago, llaacy said:

I hope they stick to the design/scheme of the away uniforms from last year. These were actually really cool IMO. I said it before but the home and away uniforms need to have the same design. They haven't the last few years and it sticks out like a thumb unforgivably. The home green uniforms were just... eh. 

north-texas (1).jpg

I liked both uni's, a lot of people didn't like the home one, and I can see why at times. I think it always had to do with the combo, It always worked best with the white helmets and white pants (I think in 2015 they focused too much on using black in the uni combo and it wasn't the most flattering in my opinion) and the green with green helmet looked odd because the helmet green always looked mismatched, that's why it worked better with the white uni's. 

I liked the uni combo for HoD with chrome green green. But I think my favorite combo would be 

Home = White/Green/White

Away = Icy Whites (like in the photo)

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, NT93 said:

You can't imagine how much I hope you are correct.  While I know some would like it, I fear the Baylor/Oregon uniform

Gear up my friend, cause I have a feeling the millennials will take more kindly to what's about to drop. Either or, a fresh, hip look will only serve the program well. 

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

8 minutes ago, ItsSparky said:

Gear up my friend, cause I have a feeling the millennials will take more kindly to what's about to drop. Either or, a fresh, hip look will only serve the program well. 

Yes, it is not about us... I want these unis to be flashy.  I want us to be noticed.  However, I hope they arent too flashy, but I want high school players to see our unis and want to wear them.

Excited to see what they unveil! 

GMG!

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, ItsSparky said:

I dont think they can attach man buns to the top of the helmets and scarfs are a choking hazard 

Edited by Withers940
  • Haha 3
  • Downvote 1

3 hours ago, El Paso Eagle said:

If it would help get recruits, I would be OK with Carlos Harris designing them

That would be enough to irrigate Christ's viccar!

200w.gif#94-grid1