Just Curious

UNTLifer

Just now, GreenMachine said:

What is your constant bitching on this board going to do? Calling and talking to coaches might not have any affect on recruiting but bitching on a fan board absolutely won't solve anything.

It creates conversation among the most unwavering fans about the lack of success in the most important aspect of collegiate sports. That's what it does. For the people that don't want to hear it,  like yourself, obviously wants to dip their head in the sand like it's made up, make believe propaganda to discredit this coaching staff. 

Calling this coaching staff or AD and telling them what they already know will do no good whatsoever. It's beyond dumb, and even childish to suggest. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 7

1 minute ago, Ben Gooding said:

It creates conversation among the most unwavering fans about the lack of success in the most important aspect of collegiate sports. That's what it does. For the people that don't want to hear it,  like yourself, obviously wants to dip their head in the sand like it's made up, make believe propaganda to discredit this coaching staff. 

Calling this coaching staff or AD and telling them what they already know will do no good whatsoever. It's beyond dumb, and even childish to suggest. 

Whats childish is having the same conversation, over and over, same point, over and over and actually believe that you are creating anything. It's like you have to nag people to death to either agree with you or stop coming to the board. I don't put my head in the sand for anything but I also realize that bitching about the same subject countless times does absolutely no good. In fact it is kind of coward like to hide behind a keyboard and complain about the coaches performance.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Just now, GreenMachine said:

Whats childish is having the same conversation, over and over, same point, over and over and actually believe that you are creating anything. It's like you have to nag people to death to either agree with you or stop coming to the board. I don't put my head in the sand for anything but I also realize that bitching about the same subject countless times does absolutely no good. In fact it is kind of coward like to hide behind a keyboard and complain about the coaches performance.

I don't hide anywhere. Ever. If they feel threatened by my comments and they contact me to discuss, I will more than happy go wherever to discuss. But calling people to tell them they're sucking it up is pointless...and of course childish. 

And I don't need people to agree with a single thing I say. I mean, they are facts after all. To not see what I'm saying is to argue that the sky isn't blue. 

And for the record, I wouldn't be going over these basic facts over and over and over if sheeple wouldn't keep trying to dispute them as untrue. I post a fact like we are not recruiting well and 10 people want to argue it as if it's just not true when it is factually accurate. So, I'm going to respond to it. Because, for some reason, people think our current recruiting is going to amount to a turnaround. Or they at least post like it. 

Next insult/question? 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 6

3 minutes ago, Ben Gooding said:

I don't hide anywhere. Ever. If they feel threatened by my comments and they contact me to discuss, I will more than happy go wherever to discuss. But calling people to tell them they're sucking it up is pointless...and of course childish. 

And I don't need people to agree with a single thing I say. I mean, they are facts after all. To not see what I'm saying is to argue that the sky isn't blue. 

And for the record, I wouldn't be going over these basic facts over and over and over if sheeple wouldn't keep trying to dispute them as untrue. I post a fact like we are not recruiting well and 10 people want to argue it as if it's just not true when it is factually accurate. So, I'm going to respond to it. Because, for some reason, people think our current recruiting is going to amount to a turnaround. Or they at least post like it. 

Next insult/question? 

So how many sheeple's minds have you changed and what positive affect has it had on anything?

If you want to be an argumentative little female, then go ahead.

• Upvote 3