Name your breakout player for 2017

Harry

51 minutes ago, TreeFiddy said:

I am hoping to see Kevin Dillman figure out a way to get on the field and make and impact. He has too much physical ability to be sitting on the sidelines for another season. 

I agree but with the injuries it is going to be a tough road back.

Pearson looks like he could bring something to the team, looking back at his tapes as well as his performance during the spring game, I really liked the arm on him! Will he be starting in a game this season? Hard to tell, but if he does eventually play in a game during the upcoming season, then I believe he can make a name for himself! All in all, if I were to name an overall "Breakout Player", I'd choose English! Can't wait to see him start! 

Also, on the side note, I feel like McClain and Wilson will breakout in their own ways this season in order to show more of their potential for the NFL

• Upvote 2

• 5 months later...
On 6/22/2017 at 5:02 PM, Aldo said:

I think it's not unreasonable to think one of those dudes hits 800 (Smiley) yards, someone hits 600 (Bussey), and the other hits 400-600 (Guyton).

That's my hot taek.

How'd everyone do?

I selected Smiley as my breakout. Started off slow but picked up. I'd say I got a B- after a curve.

https://www.ntsportsstats.com/stats/Fball/CurrentSeasonStats.php

• Lovely Take 1

On 6/22/2017 at 10:02 PM, Ben Gooding said:

All purpose or rushing?  

Either way, if he does that paired with Wilson's production and the passing game...We'll at minimum be an 8 win team. 

2017:
• Has 132 carries for 665 yards and six touchdowns to go with 17 catches for 135 yards and two receiving touchdowns in 13 appearances

On 6/22/2017 at 5:18 PM, Cr1028 said:

I may get laughed out of here but I just have a feeling Shanbour is poised for a strong year.

Great season of holding for Trevor Moore's kicks, & who could forget his brief stint during the Iowa game!

...probably not what you were looking for at the time you made the prediction though.

3 hours ago, MeanGreenTexan said:

Great season of holding for Trevor Moore's kicks, & who could forget his brief stint during the Iowa game!

...probably not what you were looking for at the time you made the prediction though.

He let me down when he overthrew  on the fake but I’ve forgiven him.