Help an Alum Make the Olympic Skeleton Team

KRAM1

Wow! What a day we had! Lots of folks turned out, we filled all available spots for teams, and we had a great time.  There are so many people that worked hard to bring this event off...not to mention John Williams and the East Side crew!

So many UNT Alums turned out in support of one of their own, and, as a result WE were able to give Kellie $3100.00 at the end of the day.

So many great people came out early and stayed most of the day playing, buying raffle tickets and 50/50 draw tickets.  Our 50/50 Pot totaled some $470...$235 to the winner, and the winner donated it all back to Kellie.  How great was that? But, what would you suspect from a UNT alum out helping one of his own?  So incredible to watch  UNT Alums help their own! Well well done folks! Cannot thank everyone enough! So much fun being around these people! Wow! Just Wow! 👍👍👍

Edited by KRAM1
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Downvote 2

Team Frienemies ended up losing in the championship taking the team to 3 sets.  Great event tons of fun!

Hands down the least experienced team once the first round of teams were eliminated.  Upset a lot of better teams.

IMG_20170805_164951491.jpg

IMG_20170805_171148954.jpg

Thanks @KRAM1 for putting the event on

Good to see you @THOR!

Edited by MEANGREENCOACH2
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, MEANGREENCOACH2 said:

Team Frienemies ended up losing in the championship taking the team to 3 sets.  Great event tons of fun!

Hands down the least experienced team once the first round of teams were eliminated.  Upset a lot of better teams.

IMG_20170805_164951491.jpg

IMG_20170805_171148954.jpg

Thanks @KRAM1 for putting the event on

Good to see you @THOR!

Cannot thank you two enough for supporting this event.  Loved the "Frienemies" team name with the SMU/UNT shirts!  Pretty cool.  And...who knew you guys were such a great Bags Tournament Team! Thanks again...it was indeed much fun and WE made a good bit of change for a great Alum chasing an Olympic Dream! WELL WELL DONE GUYS!

• Upvote 2
  • Lovely Take 1
  • Downvote 2

5 minutes ago, MEANGREENCOACH2 said:

We attempted to represent this board well lol

Mannnn we're gunna have to take a month off of being friends. I can't believe you even considered the SMU polo.  I'll have to kick you next time I see you.  

• Upvote 1

lol I dipped out of scrimmage after 1s went on goal line, it got hot.  Appreciate your support of a UNT athlete! I'll still talk crap for that shirt, you deserved that sunburn! 😭

• Haha 2