UNT 2017 QB Recruiting update

18 minutes ago, UNTLifer said:

Must have been a glitch as Brin's rating is back to where it had been.

Considering we have the following returning after this year:

Shanbour: RS Jr.

Isadore: RS Jr.

Fine: Soph.

Cason: RS Fr. (non-scholarship)

Pearson: Fr..

Do we take another QB this class or focus elsewhere?  I think we are done with the Martin commit, but does anyone disagree?

I believe this year they take 2

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, TheReal_jayD said:

I believe this year they take 2

We only have 2 scholarship QBs from the current roster that will be back in 2018. Makes sense. Wouldn't be shocking if it was a JUCO, since if Pearson redshirts you'd be looking at two freshmen (Pearson and Martin) behind a junior in Fine.

Do you know if Devin O'Hara is on scholarship?

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, BillySee58 said:

We only have 2 scholarship QBs from the current roster that will be back in 2018. Makes sense. Wouldn't be shocking if it was a JUCO, since if Pearson redshirts you'd be looking at two freshmen (Pearson and Martin) behind a junior in Fine.

No he is not! 

• Upvote 3

9 hours ago, BillySee58 said:

If we redshirt Pearson this year I do not see any way Martin does not red shirt if he signs

2 hours ago, jtm0097 said:

I am reading the new DCTF magazine that came out. Both of our current commits are listed in the state's Top 30 for their position.  But Seth can't recruit or identify talent.

He can identify it. Sure. Let's hope none of our current commits get a utsa or la tech offer...Then you'll see the side of the debate you're refusing to see. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 9

54 minutes ago, Ben Gooding said:

He can identify it. Sure. Let's hope none of our current commits get a utsa or la tech offer...Then you'll see the side of the debate you're refusing to see. 

Thanks sunshine. 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

4 hours ago, Withers940 said:

Bring that Boy Tune in from Hebron!

Met a Hebron coach who said he seems solid to KU. Said he looked really good their first day of summer workout.  He was fully released and ran good.