Elephant in the room

cdizzle86

1 minute ago, p_phelps said:

It's said they for a long time now... Don't hold your breath...he's not playing for us.

What about this?

He also retweeted a reply to the above tweet asking him if he's wearing green next season. To me sounds like he'd be ready to go.

Edited by dmaxel
  • Upvote 4

11 minutes ago, dmaxel said:

What about this?

He also retweeted a reply to the above tweet asking him if he's wearing green next season. To me sounds like he'd be ready to go.

Don't get me wrong, I'd absolutely love it. I just have seen this story from him before. Until we see him in official practice or even on a roster I won't believe it.

• Upvote 2

I like that the coaching staff is staying very quiet about Hoston.  And, when asked, they simply say "He's not on our team."  I have no doubt they're doing everything they can behind the scenes though to get him eligible.   Hoping Cinnamon can work a miracle with Mr. Hoston... if she's allowed to work with him. 

Really pulling for this guy to get it together.  He's got a ton of talent, and a DL of Young, English & Hoston would be a force in C-USA.

• Upvote 4

4 hours ago, DT 90 said:

Saw new DL coach Yellock at the Waco Midway spring game last night.   Getting around to learn the local high schools.

Glad to hear this.  Hopefully, Mr. Player took notice along with Mr. White, Mr. Leveston and our commit, Mr. Carroll.

2 minutes ago, Cr1028 said:

Concerns me that he removed the reference to him being a DE at THE University of North Texas from his twiiter page.

I just saw that. Maybe the coaches didn't want to waste their time with the headache of his academic eligibility?

Looks like he might be going FCS/DII

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...