For those interested in Liberty and it's facilities

Harry

President Trump is about to speak at the Liberty graduation ceremony and it is being carried by many of the major TV news stations this morning.  It appears to be taking place in their sports facility which is on campus.

11 minutes ago, NorthTexan95 said:

Lynchburg is a nice area of the country.  

Yes, that's about the only upside to this series! It is a beautiful region and history buffs will enjoy visiting nearby Appomattox and other Civil War sites. 

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, Harry said:

Wow beautiful brand new looking stadium with amazing views of mountains.  Big video screen.    I gotta say I was impressed.

Yeah, Liberty is a beautiful, master-planned campus that is flush in money - they have lots of it.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

1 hour ago, ForneyGreen said:

Yeah, Liberty is a beautiful, master-planned campus that is flush in money - they have lots of it.

Yup. All those years of tax evasion, fraud, and not paying professors at their "university" by the Falwells has paid off.

Edited by Ryan Munthe
  • Upvote 17
  • Downvote 15

Ryan

I'm not a big fan of Falwell, but you are about as negative as 90.I have no love for Falwell or Liberty, but why are you so butt hurt. Ben would you be 

upset if it was on CNN or BsNBC and would you not watch on FOX sports or take the money for appearing. As for tax loop holes I think all should be shut 

down because like the Clinton Foundation most are bogus.(or the administrative expense are outrageous)

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 5

1 hour ago, ttunt1970 said:

Ryan

I'm not a big fan of Falwell, but you are about as negative as 90.I have no love for Falwell or Liberty, but why are you so butt hurt. Ben would you be 

upset if it was on CNN or BsNBC and would you not watch on FOX sports or take the money for appearing. As for tax loop holes I think all should be shut 

down because like the Clinton Foundation most are bogus.(or the administrative expense are outrageous)

No. 

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

If you haven't already you must go to the Liberty Athletic site and watch the 2 minute video on their athletic facilities. Folks they are way, way ahead of UNT in every area concerning facilities with the exception of the football stadium. We are competitive concerning the football stadium. This WILL NOT be an easy win.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

46 minutes ago, meangreenbob said:

If you haven't already you must go to the Liberty Athletic site and watch the 2 minute video on their athletic facilities. Folks they are way, way ahead of UNT in every area concerning facilities with the exception of the football stadium. We are competitive concerning the football stadium. This WILL NOT be an easy win.

Let me tell you their schedule is being built on games against teams they believe they have a decent shot of beating.  We will see how it plays out but this could be a very challenging series for us.  Their program is moving upward very rapidly.

17 hours ago, Harry said:

President Trump is about to speak at the Liberty graduation ceremony and it is being carried by many of the major TV news stations this morning.  It appears to be taking place in their sports facility which is on campus.

Maybe he'll be there to cheer them as they get curb stomped by our guys.

• Upvote 5