2017 Graduates- 2 Free Season Tickets

1 hour ago, MCMLXXX said:

Hopefully they cannot be resold. 

1 hour ago, drex said:

I believe all tickets are scanned and could be traced back to owner of ticket.

Obviously they could be resold or more likely given away, but that is still a butt in a seat.  I kind of doubt it would be worthwhile to register all tickets back to a owner than hold up lines till an id is provided and it run through the system.   

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, Green Crazy said:

If they are resold then that's someone willing to pay to be at the game.  If the recent grad uses then, good.  If they sell them to someone at a discounted price and they use them, good.  If no one uses then, it's a push.  So, win, win.

Actually... win, win, win, push but I like those odds :)

This is a great idea and it will tell us all we need to know on how many new graduates care about sports here--because the sheer number of free season tickets they should see being used by these new graduates SHOULD be huge. No acceptable reason that we shouldn't see 3000-6000 new fans at Apogee for every home game this season, just from somebody going to a game with a new graduate. I'm assuming this will also be given to summer school grads, as well.

If we don't see a nice attendance bump from this, it will be severely disappointing...and sadly, very telling.

Might these be the first few rows of seats on the east side which CUSA won't allow to be student seating, which were bought & re-sold by East Side the last two years?

On May 14, 2017 at 7:58 PM, MCMLXXX said:

Hopefully they cannot be resold. 

Just the idea that there would be a resale market for UNT tickets makes me smile!

• Upvote 2