KRAM1

Over the last two seasons I have seen him play around eight games for Hebron.  He is very talented and definitely looks like a D1 QB.  This past season he was the Offensive MVP in district 5-6A.  It would indeed be huge if he flips from KU to UNT!

• Upvote 4

35 minutes ago, oldguystudent said:

Has Nathan ever spoken of his time at UNT after the fact?  He had a pretty rough go of everything, so I wonder what he might be saying good or bad to his little brother. 

I've definitely seen Nathan out at games and other functions over the past few years.  He's not just around here-&-there.   He's around often.

• Upvote 4

6 minutes ago, Cerebus said:

Open Letter to Nathan Tune:

If Clayton signs here well make Ray jokes a no warning, permanent ban offense.  Unless you like the Ray jokes, in which case we'll make them mandatory on every post.  

Please Advise.

No no no no never never never no never 

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Cerebus said:

If banning Green P1 is what it takes, we'll throw that in as well.

Though to be truthful losing the only board member to sack Kevin Kolb twice in one game would be painful.

Basically ended the poor guy's career...  Banning me would do the same for this website.

• Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, Green P1 said:

Basically ended the poor guy's career...  Banning me would do the same for this website.

Kolb retired in 2014 due to Post-concussion syndrome, citing lingering effects from 3 career concussions.

So who was the third sack from? 

OK, let's think this through.  He can sign up to be part of something special at North Texas with Seth or he can sign onto the deathstar known as Kansas football.  I like our chances.

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, drex said:

OK, let's think this through.  He can sign up to be part of something special at North Texas with Seth or he can sign onto the deathstar known as Kansas football.  I like our chances.

I would imagine that the KU coaching staff has sold him on being like another Texas QB who turned things around up there, when Austin's Todd Reesing led KU to a Orange bowl victory over Va Tech and finished in the top ten. About once a decade, Kansas has one really good team...

As with all recruits, we never know what matters most to them--it could be the coaches and their strategies, it could be the name/history of the program, it could be academics, it could be chasing a girlfriend, or it could be to stay close to or to go far away from home.

3 hours ago, oldguystudent said:

Has Nathan ever spoken of his time at UNT after the fact?  He had a pretty rough go of everything, so I wonder what he might be saying good or bad to his little brother. 

He would like to see Clayton come to UNT.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

15 minutes ago, untjim1995 said:

I would imagine that the KU coaching staff has sold him on being like another Texas QB who turned things around up there, when Austin's Todd Reesing led KU to a Orange bowl victory over Va Tech and finished in the top ten. About once a decade, Kansas has one really good team...

As with all recruits, we never know what matters most to them--it could be the coaches and their strategies, it could be the name/history of the program, it could be academics, it could be chasing a girlfriend, or it could be to stay close to or to go far away from home.

But we are green

5 hours ago, oldguystudent said:

He's a buddy of mine and has never said any ill wills towards UNT. He comes to almost every home game and I am almost positive he went to the bowl game this year. Got pretty fuzzy towards the end of that game.

I feel that UNT has an huge inside track with Location, Education, Family lives in Denton/Carrolton, Tune Tradition and we need a good QB. 

• Upvote 4

29 minutes ago, MeanGreenTexan said:

For all you Pearson fans out there...   Mr. Tune would obviously be wasting his time if he were to come here.

cannot have too many quality QB's on the roster.  a QB is a single play way from his last play...as are all players of course.  I want 2 or 3 QB's on scholly at any time that can step in and be "The Man"....next up as they say....

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, MeanGreen_MBA said:

cannot have too many quality QB's on the roster.  a QB is a single play way from his last play...as are all players of course.  I want 2 or 3 QB's on scholly at any time that can step in and be "The Man"....next up as they say....

Just busting Pearson's balls.  

The guy is highly confident.  In his mind, depth is useless while he's here.  Doubt he'd ever think he'd get injured either.

• Upvote 2