DRC: Breaking -- Brice arrested as investigation into UNT basketball program begins

Just now, Mean Green 93-98 said:

You are so full of it.  The current staff had been on campus a month.  They sent Brice packing.  If they already knew what was going on with him, it could only have been for a couple of weeks, max.  You have no idea what you are talking about, but you will keep blathering to delude a few saps into believing that you do.

Lol. The "current staff" I was clearly talking about was the AD and those in the athletic department. 

Aint pimpin' fun? 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 18

2 minutes ago, UNT90 said:

Lol. The "current staff" I was clearly talking about was the AD and those in the athletic department. 

Aint pimpin' fun? 

The "current staff" Vito references is what Dr. Smatresk calls "the current coaches."  But I'm guessing you didn't bother reading the article before you started throwing out your opinion on it.

• Upvote 5

17 minutes ago, Mean Green 93-98 said:

The "current staff" Vito references is what Dr. Smatresk calls "the current coaches."  But I'm guessing you didn't bother reading the article before you started throwing out your opinion on it.

You are right. I haven't read many articles about UNT basketball lately and won't in the future.

i also consider Vito's words more reliable than anything the current President of the university says publicly about UNT athletics (remember that vote of confidence for RV shortly before the ax fell?).

Dont get the big head, Vito. It ain't saying much. 😏

Edited by UNT90
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 23

28 minutes ago, UNT90 said:

You are right. I haven't read many articles about UNT basketball lately and won't in the future.

i also consider Vito's words more reliable than anything the current President of the university says publicly about UNT athletics (remember that vote of confidence for RV shortly before the ax fell?).

Dont get the big head, Vito. It ain't saying much. 😏

I thought you only cared about tcu now? 

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, Green Crazy said:

I thought you only cared about tcu now? 

They peddle drugs, not people, and it's been a while. 

Just another sign that there's no such thing as bad publicity. This criminal conspiracy/prostitution story has even our most hostile and disillusioned fans following the program again! 

Sucks to be you, Baylor. We're going to steal all that athlete sex crime media heat. Why not North Texas, indeed! 

I like that the University brought in Bond Schoeneck & King to look into this. Getting someone from the outside without any axes to grind shows the University is serious and want to be as transparent as possible. I'm sure some with agendas will suggest otherwise. 

• Upvote 6

11 hours ago, TheTastyGreek said:

Just another sign that there's no such thing as bad publicity. This criminal conspiracy/prostitution story has even our most hostile and disillusioned fans following the program again! 

Sucks to be you, Baylor. We're going to steal all that athlete sex crime media heat. Why not North Texas, indeed! 

Glad you are a MOD for this board.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 11

Marijuana possession doesn't exactly shock or surprise me at all.  While I get that smoking pot while on scholarship is a stupid, stupid thing to do, half the population of Denton is stoned at any given moment, so it doesn't surprise me that any given athlete would fall into that. 

But prostitution?  That one's a surprise. 

• Upvote 4

6 minutes ago, UNTLifer said:

Glad you are a MOD for this board.

Honored to serve. 

I think I speak for everyone when I say: thank you to me for my courage. 

And on behalf of myself responding to myself on behalf of you all, I say: you are very welcome. 

2 hours ago, TheTastyGreek said:

Honored to serve. 

I think I speak for everyone when I say: thank you to me for my courage. 

And on behalf of myself responding to myself on behalf of you all, I say: you are very welcome. 

You are seconds away from a mod breakdown.  

4i6BWBL.gif

I speak from experience... 

22 hours ago, TheTastyGreek said:

Na. Consider this a curtain call. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 12