Sat. (March 25) Practice Time??

4MYMGE

2 hours ago, All About UNT said:

might be quite a few students but at $25 a ticket for alumni I doubt many show.  Boy Bands aren't really my bag so I will have to pass.

Eli Young Band is far, far from a boy band.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

2 hours ago, All About UNT said:

might be quite a few students but at $25 a ticket for alumni I doubt many show.  Boy Bands aren't really my bag so I will have to pass.

Not a boy band. 

Having it only for students and alumni association members is so short sighted. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, All About UNT said:

Oh ok. Just because it is country? 

I don't think Eli Young Band's primary group of fans are teen and pre-teen girls.

1 hour ago, UNTLifer said:

Not a boy band. 

There's no way they'd be able to charge $25/person if they were to open the concert up to up to "everyone".

• Downvote 1

1 minute ago, All About UNT said:

The age group of their primary demographic isn't much higher than that. 

I guess we'll have to wait and get a concert report to see if there were thralls of 20-something women screaming at the band when they begin playing.

4 hours ago, UNTFan23 said:

I guess we'll have to wait and get a concert report to see if there were thralls of 20-something women screaming at the band when they begin playing.

Well, there will likely be thralls of 18-22 year old women screaming...  since the concert is for the students.

6 hours ago, UNTLifer said:

Not short sighted at all.  A great chance for an intimate show for UNT students & alumni only.  Exclusive is not always a bad thing.

@KRAM1, have you noticed an increase in Alumni assoc registrations since this concert was announced?