Jump to content
  • Welcome to GoMeanGreen.com!

    Thank you for visiting us!  Registering is easy and free, and provides you with the ability to participate in the discussions along with many cool features and content.

'18 DB Jordan Rucker (Denton Ryan HS)


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not be over looked but his team mate Tauskie Dove is also in that picture, and that my friend would be an amazing pick up of those 3.  Please sweet football baby jesus give us these three. 

Jordan...

Its been a long process but I am more than happy to say I will be transferring back home balling for North Texas!! IM COMING HOME 💚🦅#GMG https://t.co/bOjrihDiOx  

Posted Images

  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
1 minute ago, diehardUNTfan said:

Good point. Those jackets don't look cheap either 

& the Purdue offer is the pinned one on his Twitter profile.

The fact that he hasn't committed (don't recruits usually commit to their top school while on an official visit there?) gives me a little hope he's gonna make the right choice.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/30/2017 at 12:10 PM, MeanGreenTexan said:

& the Purdue offer is the pinned one on his Twitter profile.

The fact that he hasn't committed (don't recruits usually commit to their top school while on an official visit there?) gives me a little hope he's gonna make the right choice.

That has been pinned since he got offered.  He is not concerned with size of the school. Loves the UNT staff and what they're building.  He's staying home. In my opinion.

  • Upvote 2
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, GMG24 said:

That has been pinned since he got offered.  He is not concerned with size of the school. Loves the UNT staff and what they're building.  He's staying home. In my opinion.

I hope you're right! As a long time resident of Denton, I love when kids stay home and play for the home team. I do understand their motive to get out of a small town and try and make something of themselves but why move 14 hours away from momma? You can eat home cook meals here in Denton whenever you want, be a part of a changing football culture and get one hell of an education! Im biased though

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Withers940 said:

I hope you're right! As a long time resident of Denton, I love when kids stay home and play for the home team. I do understand their motive to get out of a small town and try and make something of themselves but why move 14 hours away from momma? You can eat home cook meals here in Denton whenever you want, be a part of a changing football culture and get one hell of an education! Im biased though

Those are all things he mentioned when we chatted at a recent game when he was talking to other recruits about what he liked about UNT. 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, GMG24 said:

Those are all things he mentioned when we chatted at a recent game when he was talking to other recruits about what he liked about UNT. 

Good deal. That and its a lot warmer down here in the winters and summer work outs will be a lot cooler with that indoor practice facility!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Please review our full Privacy Policy before using our site.