'18 DB Jordan Rucker (Denton Ryan HS)

GMG24

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
1 minute ago, diehardUNTfan said:

Good point. Those jackets don't look cheap either 

& the Purdue offer is the pinned one on his Twitter profile.

The fact that he hasn't committed (don't recruits usually commit to their top school while on an official visit there?) gives me a little hope he's gonna make the right choice.

On 10/30/2017 at 12:10 PM, MeanGreenTexan said:

& the Purdue offer is the pinned one on his Twitter profile.

The fact that he hasn't committed (don't recruits usually commit to their top school while on an official visit there?) gives me a little hope he's gonna make the right choice.

That has been pinned since he got offered.  He is not concerned with size of the school. Loves the UNT staff and what they're building.  He's staying home. In my opinion.

• Upvote 2
  • Lovely Take 1

2 hours ago, GMG24 said:

That has been pinned since he got offered.  He is not concerned with size of the school. Loves the UNT staff and what they're building.  He's staying home. In my opinion.

I hope you're right! As a long time resident of Denton, I love when kids stay home and play for the home team. I do understand their motive to get out of a small town and try and make something of themselves but why move 14 hours away from momma? You can eat home cook meals here in Denton whenever you want, be a part of a changing football culture and get one hell of an education! Im biased though

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Withers940 said:

I hope you're right! As a long time resident of Denton, I love when kids stay home and play for the home team. I do understand their motive to get out of a small town and try and make something of themselves but why move 14 hours away from momma? You can eat home cook meals here in Denton whenever you want, be a part of a changing football culture and get one hell of an education! Im biased though

Those are all things he mentioned when we chatted at a recent game when he was talking to other recruits about what he liked about UNT. 

• Lovely Take 3

Just now, GMG24 said:

Those are all things he mentioned when we chatted at a recent game when he was talking to other recruits about what he liked about UNT. 

Good deal. That and its a lot warmer down here in the winters and summer work outs will be a lot cooler with that indoor practice facility!!

• 2 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...