MBB Candidate could be Ray Harper

8 hours ago, ChristopherRyanWilkes said:

Guys. Guys. You're thinking too small. 

What about, hear me out:

Tex Watson

image.jpeg.0fb60653a4f8b70fba1303dd203cf4f1.jpeg

Pros: Not only Texas ties, but the man is a North Texas alumni.

-We know he's a good shot, maybe it'll rub off on our player's free throw shootings.

Cons: Currently incarcerated for life for the Manson murders.

thoughts? 

I don't really want to go the assistant route anymore and Wren wants head coach experience. Why not Charles Whitman? I know the UT ties aren't ideal for some, but you can't argue with results.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

9 minutes ago, bstnsportsfan3 said:

Any thoughts on Mike Davis at Texas Southern? He was the former coach at Indiana and UAB, and had good records, but i remember some sort of fall out?....was it violations? i honestly don't remember but seems like a winner with D1 and CUSA experience and some Texas ties. 

You're thinking of Kelvin Sampson with the violations at IU.  Mike Davis just didn't win nearly enough.

On 3/11/2017 at 8:24 AM, Quoner said:

I don't really want to go the assistant route anymore and Wren wants head coach experience. Why not Charles Whitman? I know the UT ties aren't ideal for some, but you can't argue with results.

What the hell...let him have a shot at it!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

On March 11, 2017 at 8:24 AM, Quoner said:

4 hours ago, EagleMBA said:

What the hell...let him have a shot at it!

You should be embarrassed for writing this. It is in very poor taste. Many innocent lives lost. 

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 7

10 hours ago, MCMLXXX said:

You should be embarrassed for writing this. It is in very poor taste. Many innocent lives lost. 

Upon further reflection, I now realize there is nothing worse than a flippant post about a terrible event in TX history that involves the deaths of many people. Forgive me?

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 3