UTSA's New DL Coach is former Bama guy

Coach Bill Lewis

9 hours ago, runnerdood57 said:

Love watching you dweebs froth at the mouth every time we do something better than you (which, lets face it, is often as hell). It must suck to be leapfrogged so quickly by a new program. Have fun in our shadow.

But you guys will always report to us in the real world wIth your Jr college education!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

14 hours ago, p_phelps said:

I do, I'm still bitter how the past recruiting season went, I'll stop being a sour puss when spring ball starts most likely.

and while its all well and good to be happy about your recruiting class, you have NO IDEA if they will turn out to be good. It's cool to post in your own team forum ( as non existent as that may be) when you think you have a solid class but when you come to boast about it to other teams is pretty dumb for lack of a better word. W-L we are on the same level, school is not even close we win hands down, city we win and I've lived in both. You win in the off-season as much as the Washington redskins used to win every off-season with the same results on the field. So kick rocks.  

Don't you think it works both ways?  Why be upset about the class when you have NO IDEA how they will turn out.  Look back in 4 or 5 years.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

44 minutes ago, correcamino said:

I didn't know band teachers had people working underneath them? Has UNT added a College of Engineering yet?

Yes, you "General Study" majors aka Jr College, will always report to your UNT Engineering  and Business bosses. Be happy you are making more than minimum wage with your degree. Otherwise, your UNT boss will fire your dumb ass.

Edited by GreenMachine
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I swear, you dummies...

*** Cerebus, please divert your attention to important matters and do not read any further ***

I'm going to make a shadow account in a few months posing as a LATech fan and troll the heck out of y'all.   Be ready with your quippy insults about people from Ruston and the inferior University there, please.

13 hours ago, correcamino said:

I didn't know band teachers had people working underneath them? Has UNT added a College of Engineering yet?

We don't need to take this kind of abuse from someone who went to school in Kentucky of all places...

PS: You know the UTSA School of Sanitation Engineering isn't really a school of engineering, right?

13 hours ago, correcamino said:

lol comparing colleges and schools (and their existence) probably is not the way you want to go buddy, especially considering how much bigger our CoE is.

F for effort, tho. Keep trying, you'll get a zinger of an academic insult one of these days, I'm sure of it.