'18 WR Chritauskie Dove Jr. (Denton Ryan)

GMG24

7 minutes ago, Aldo said:

I couldn't tell if that edit was actual breaking news or "what could be".

Sorry wasn't meaning to fool you.  But he has a lot of UNT coaches following him right now and  he's a very good player... so hopefully he will come on board soon.

Just now, Harry said:

Sorry wasn't meaning to fool you.  But he has a lot of UNT coaches following him right now and  he's a very good player... so hopefully he will come on board soon.

Right I saw that on the twitters earlier and why my question came up. Would be a good addition to this class.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
11 hours ago, AustinFromUNT said:

@TheReal_jayD or @Brett Vito any update on our Denton friends here? Mr. Dove and Mr. Rucker sure would look nice in green.

Last time we spoke I was under the understanding UNT isthe leader in the club house. But seems like a bright kid and type of kid that will just commit once. So I figure it will be closer to December if not wait till Feb NSD 

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Now, for the rest of the story for a young man that wanted to play for North Texas but was never offered...

Commits his week to Missouri.

https://www.dentonrc.com/sports/former-ryan-receiver-tauskie-dove-commits-to-missouri/article_2e97cdd2-0f27-59af-a54d-8f579d99c79f.html#tncms-source=article-nav-next

Originally signed with Tyler Junior College. He seems to have addressed any academic concerns and and his performance in track has quelled any questioning his speed.

It would be nice if we could still get him as a gray shirt commit. He played for Denton Ryan and his mother is enrolled at North Texas.

5b1d14dd34d96.image.jpg

Ryan senior wide receiver Tauskie Dove (88) catches a pass and scores a touchdown, while being defended by Highland Park senior defensive back James Herring (30) at AT&T Stadium, Friday, December 15, 2017, in Arlington, Texas.

Jeff Woo

Edited by ADLER
  • Sad 1