'18 WR Chritauskie Dove Jr. (Denton Ryan)

GMG24

38 minutes ago, Aldo said:

Dude's got some hands on him!

I'd love to see him play at the Y spot. His playing style kind of reminds me of Amani Toomer. Would be a solid possession receiver for us (at least).

That is where I personally saw him.  Mismatch a LB and willing to take some contact on catches.  Thick kid already. 

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, aztecskin said:

It could be a designed thing. Baylor's offense had this stuff built in. Look at a few of Tulsa's highlights and witness the number of WRs not running. They call a one-route play sometimes. 

He's the ONLY one doing it. He has a ton of don't care in him. 

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, TreeFiddy said:

So you are saying he was unrated, then UNT offered, and now he is a 4 star?

I think I liked it better the way it was before where their stock went down after a UNT offer, especially if we want to have a chance of landing a recruit.

Yea but then you have folks around here saying we are going after sorry players. This way we are "going after the right players" but inviting the wolves over.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, TreeFiddy said:

So you are saying he was unrated, then UNT offered, and now he is a 4 star?

I think I liked it better the way it was before where their stock went down after a UNT offer, especially if we want to have a chance of landing a recruit.

He was not rated on 247.  I decided to look at Rivals since 247 seems to be running behind on offers to see if they had any listed that 247 did not.

• 3 months later...

http://247sports.com/player/chritauskie-dove-45573343

Was just rated as a mid 3 star. Only us and Arky State have offered. With that rating though I see many more offers coming his way soon. Any knowledge on this kid @TheReal_jayD

ETA: Apparently has an offer from: Us, Arky State, UTSA, Iowa State, SFA, San Diego State, Mcneese State, & Texas State.

IMG_5043.JPG

Edited by AustinFromUNT
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, BTG_Fan1 said:

This is a kid to watch. 

Davis and LeBlanc can def. help us out here, and if the offense has a solid year I like our chances. But will be a challenge with ISU and SDSU. Hopefully being from Denton and of the offense gives us an advantage over TXST and UTSA

I would hope coach Cobbs could also nudge him this way.

EDIT: ...and his current teammate Jordan Rucker, who appears to be high on us as well.   Hopefully, they (along with Davis) are the beginnings of Littrell's vision of keeping local talent at home and building NT into a school Denton-area players want to stay near and play for.

Edited by MeanGreenTexan
  • Upvote 1