Save the Date-Cheer Scholarship BB Game-April 1st

KRAM1

3 hours ago, Andrew said:

You should get Benford do to it!

Side not get some good ones who call offensive fouls. Rico can't hoop to save his life so he just barrels in there out of control pushing off. So many offensive fouls. 

lol RICO probably MVP each of the past three years I've played.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

10 minutes ago, MEANGREENCOACH2 said:

Because today's game is a guards game.  Actually you have to go all the way back to 2003-2004 for the last MVP of the league to not be a ball handler of some sort.

Shut up.  You're just jealous you aren't athletic enough to dribble. 

5 minutes ago, Andrew said:

? yes the scrub that got invited to try out for the North Texas Warriors semi pro team that Jordan Williams, DK Eldridge, and Brandon Marbury are on. That scrub ??. Granted my 30 year old ankles may not let me make the team it's an honor to just get an invite to fill one of the seven open spots. 

you are a badass sir....i am going to feel so privileged to be on the same court as you...

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Just now, THOR said:

you are a badass sir....i am going to feel so privileged to be on the same court as you...

No I am a role player with a high basketball IQ. I fit in well with guys who know the game. I have always come off the bench and will always come off the bench. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 8

19 minutes ago, Andrew said:

? yes the scrub that got invited to try out for the North Texas Warriors semi pro team that Jordan Williams, DK Eldridge, and Brandon Marbury are on. That scrub ??. Granted my 30 year old ankles may not let me make the team it's an honor to just get an invite to fill one of the seven open spots. 

I also need a point guard guard so I try would be either Emmitt or Rico but I prefer Emmitt. Not a point guard. :)

Oh dang I didn't know I had been embarrassing a semi pro invitee for the past three year . I apologize.  

25 minutes ago, Andrew said:

I also need a point guard guard so I try would be either Emmitt or Rico but I prefer Emmitt. Not a point guard. :)

images.jpg

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

36 minutes ago, Andrew said:

No I am a role player with a high basketball IQ. I fit in well with guys who know the game. I have always come off the bench and will always come off the bench. 

and modest

• Upvote 4

5 minutes ago, Andrew said:

I don't have to mask my insecurities by using humor or degrading others. I will come in score a couple points and be happy.  

Who is insecure? I'm not the one talking about my semi pro offer and mad skills.

I'll be the semi drunk guy standing around in the paont and enjoying the day with beer

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, THOR said:

Who is insecure? I'm not the one talking about my semi pro offer and mad skills.

I'll be the semi drunk guy standing around in the paont and enjoying the day with beer

Mad skills? Perhaps y'all are misreading things? Haha. Somebody claimed I was a "scrub" and though I am not a prolific scorer or a ball handler I fit a role needed on any team and that works with me.

15 minutes ago, MEANGREENCOACH2 said:

I started my senior year because I was the biggest kid and could grab rebounds.  Does that count for anything?

Smart point, scorer, and a rebounder is all that's needed on the offensive end. :)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

On Tue Mar 14 2017 at 6:05 PM, Andrew said:

You should get Benford do to it!

Side not get some good ones who call offensive fouls. Rico can't hoop to save his life so he just barrels in there out of control pushing off. So many offensive fouls. 

Let me get this right.  You can take a swipe at me (every year)  and when I respond you  get butt hurt . 

images-1.jpg

With that being said I'm OUT! See you guys on the 1st . 

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

On 3/15/2017 at 10:51 AM, THOR said:

So are we gonna block our own teams shots???

He said special.  He may try. 

5 hours ago, Andrew said:

I don't have to mask my insecurities by using humor or degrading others. I will come in score a couple points and be happy.  

And shoot 22 shots*

5 hours ago, MEANGREENCOACH2 said:

I started my senior year because I was the biggest kid and could grab rebounds.  Does that count for anything?

You never rebounded.  

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

On 3/16/2017 at 6:30 PM, Andrew said:

lolol well considering they charge like a 50 dollar fee for people to come try out....

I am sure it's not to hard to get an "invite" 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

PLAYER DRAFT ANNOUNCEMENT:  Our player draft will take place in the GMG.COM Chat Room on MONDAY, MARCH 27th at 6:30pm CDT.

Anyone who would like to join us is certainly welcome.  The draft usually take 30-45 min.  Andrew and GMG24 will be drafting their teams, and of course, will be doing so after extensive research and scouting.

Come join in the fun.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1