'17 ATH Jaelon Darden ( Aldine Eisenhower) [LOI: NT]

B225

Don't think this has anything to do with the possibly that Bradley is leaving... The staff has talked about how we needed WRs and with us losing 4 of our WRs in Goree, TT, Buyers, and Robinson it makes sense to bring in more WRs...

Guyton is 1, Bradley is 2(which he could RS since he was a QB).. outside of that we don't have any other WRs coming in with Siggers looking/reportly being an RB.

• Upvote 2

21 minutes ago, BTG_Fan1 said:

Don't think this has anything to do with the possibly that Bradley is leaving... The staff has talked about how we needed WRs and with us losing 4 of our WRs in Goree, TT, Buyers, and Robinson it makes sense to bring in more WRs...

Guyton is 1, Bradley is 2(which he could RS since he was a QB).. outside of that we don't have any other WRs coming in with Siggers looking/reportly being an RB.

ahem, Tre'Von, if you're reading this, @BTG_Fan1 is disturbed mentally and only speaks for himself and the deep void from which his illogical thoughts spew.

You will likely step in and be an immediate contributor.   If you doubt this as a possibility, just ask Rico Bussey.

• Upvote 5

3 minutes ago, MeanGreenTexan said:

ahem, Tre'Von, if you're reading this, @BTG_Fan1 is disturbed mentally and only speaks for himself and the deep void from which his illogical thoughts spew.

You will likely step in and be an immediate contributor.   If you doubt this as a possibility, just ask Rico Bussey.

Never said he couldn't come in and play lol, I believe he was a former WR before QB, but the staff would play whoever the best is... Also Rico missed a bunch of time and Tyler Wilson as well didn't play a huge role till the bowl game.. Bradley I hope would come in here and make the staff not RS him, but there is a chance he could be.. Which if he did go to UH he would be RS most likely with him learning to play defense as well..

1 hour ago, BTG_Fan1 said:

This.

1 hour ago, MeanGreenTexan said:

tracey-jordan-nope.gif

Plus, I love Tracy Morgan.

5 hours ago, BTG_Fan1 said:

I hope Bradley sticks, but I don't think you offer a kid less than 24 hours till NSD unless some plans have changed. 

12 minutes ago, @UNTSportsFan said:

I hope Bradley sticks, but I don't think you offer a kid less than 24 hours till NSD unless some plans have changed. 

Don't so either but if you can add kids that are talented this late that are over looked, then you offer.. We need WR depth.. WR and OL were 2 spots we needed to add a lot of kids.. SL and GH talked about how they didn't/couldn't run full practices because of the lack of depth, losing 4 WRs doesn't help.. I hope can hang onto Bradley, but if he goes to UH you can't hate on the kid, but I'm sure that the staff will keep adding kids even after NSD.

We know we that talent can be added after.. Look at Jenkins, Hood... even Hoston