North Texas Home and Home with Tech

MGNation92

26 minutes ago, Cerebus said:

So maybe some people will now admit The Wren™ was a pretty decent hire?

As many have said, this is 10 years out. It's a start, but it doesn't make him a "pretty decent hire." Doing 10 years from now what every other team in your conference is currently acconplishing doesn't make you a "pretty decent hire." Hell, it doesn't even make you an average hire.

In this catagory, I'll give him "pretty decent" if he can replace one of the FCS of Body Bag games with a P5 one and one before 2021. THAT should be the goal. Fix the damn problem.

Edited by UNT90
  • Upvote 8
  • Downvote 17

1 hour ago, UNT90 said:

As many have said, this is 10 years out. It's a start, but it doesn't make him a "pretty decent hire." Doing 10 years from now what every other team in your conference is currently acconplishing doesn't make you a "pretty decent hire." Hell, it doesn't even make you an average hire.

In this catagory, I'll give him "pretty decent" if he can replace one of the FCS of Body Bag games with a P5 one and one before 2021. THAT should be the goal. Fix the damn problem.

Wren didn't make those schedules, RV did! Why are you blaming Wren for stuff he didn't do?

3 hours ago, TreeFiddy said:

Knowing our luck, by then we will be in the same conference.  And it won't be called the Big 12.

Nice work though.  It definitely shows the type of scheduling that is possible.  Need more than the occasional KState, Indiana, and now TTech though.  Needs to be a regular thing. 

2 hours ago, MeanGreenTexan said:

These could likely be conference games for us if Littrell gets this thing going quickly & things shake out right.

ogOyE3J.png

1 hour ago, UNT 90 Grad said:

I can't think of a better way to celebrate my 60th birthday than watching the Mean Green take on Texas Tech in Denton.  But then again, I haven't spent much time planning my birthdays that far out.  

I was thinking, damn you're old, then realized I'll be 57. Ha! 

4 hours ago, Hunter Green said:

Not sure they're better than Houston, Army or even Indiana, but I'm glad they're coming. I just hope I'm still alive in 2027!

How many UH, Army, and IU grads do you know or that live here in DFW?

Now compare that number to Tech alumni and the number that live here in the Metroplex...

2 hours ago, UNT90 said:

1 hour ago, Harry said:

Wren didn't make those schedules, RV did! Why are you blaming Wren for stuff he didn't do?

RV.jpg

• Upvote 6