-1 Day and Its finally Over.

UNTLifer

1 hour ago, KingDL1 said:

I keep thinking that will change.

Like I hope they fire Benford today or sooner. 

I worked for a guy for several years whose favorite statement to me was "Hope is for church!".

Example: "I hope to finish last month's statements by the 5th." Response: "Hope is for church!"

• Upvote 1

A week from tomorrow!!! 

Oh, do a little dance, make a little love
Get down tonight, whoo, get down tonight, hey
Do a little dance, make a little love
Get down tonight, get down tonight, baby

or

12 hours ago, Matt from A700 said:

Now that Benford's tenure is nearly complete, does that mean we won't play Butt Wipe Christian and other NAIA schools in nonconference anymore?

But, those are the only games we can win!

• Upvote 1

On 1/27/2017 at 2:53 PM, Green92 said:

I'm not in any way a fan of calling for someone's job. Taking away someone's ability to support their family needs to be done as a last case scenario and not done lightly. That said, if he isn't already looking for something for next season, he's the the dumbest guy around. 

This is the last year on his contract, isn't it? So he never got fired. With his results, that's a pretty lucky run. And if he managed his money well, he could probably take a year or two off and travel and hang with family while looking for another decent gig. That's actually a huge win.

• Upvote 2