We need to get here....

MeanGreen_MBA

4 minutes ago, MeanGreen_MBA said:

this poses the question...IF/WHEN we reach the point of saturation in premium seat, and they build the 2nd deck on the visitors side, and we still need more seats......where would we put them?  I heard we could close in the wing to make it a true bowl....  #itwillhappen

The funnier thing here is if the second deck on the student side, and the inevitable new club section and new suites that come with it, are nicer than their legacy counterparts on the alumni side.  I wanna see that uproar so hard. 

18 minutes ago, oldguystudent said:

The funnier thing here is if the second deck on the student side, and the inevitable new club section and new suites that come with it, are nicer than their legacy counterparts on the alumni side.  I wanna see that uproar so hard. 

Oh I don't know, the afternoon sun scorching the new luxury seats might even It out.

48 minutes ago, MeanGreen_MBA said:

I am talking about the fact that they have sold out of seats and have to be creative in how/where to put people who want to pay for premium seats.  Not that we have to put them on the field, just needing more seats to meet the demand.....

The thing is. UCF isn't putting the cabanas there because they don't have anywhere else to put fans. Bright House Networks Stadium seats 45,301 for football. They didn't sell out a game there last season. They are doing it for revenue. Demand is not an issue at UCF.

http://wfla.com/2016/11/20/donors-alumni-concerned-over-ucf-football-attendance/

5 minutes ago, Cerebus said:

End zone at field level is a pretty good vantage point if the action is from your forty and closer.  I wouldn't want that view for an entire game, much less pay premium for it.

Might make for some interesting TD celebrations though!   That is, if the player who scored doesn't have a compound femoral fracture.