'17 ATH Tre Siggers (Duncanville) [LOI: NT]

BTG_Fan1

http://247sports.com/Player/Tre-Siggers-83677 rated as a 3* at .8382 would be our 2nd highest rated player.

http://www.hudl.com/video/3/3890218/57c5a745e97a8430f8b911a3

RB from Duncanville. Has offers from Tech, Sam Houston, Louisville, and New Mexico. Kids HUDL says he is also a safety and slot guy.. Not sure what is being offered as. 

• Upvote 2

I swear we offered him earlier.... weird. This cat can go!! 

Their QB is who I was thinking of he could go too.  Glad we offered this kid... he made Allen defense look bad several times.  Played both ways the entire game and never look fazed.  Dude is a freak! 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, BillySee58 said:

Nice! Looks like those offers are all old so we may be able to get a good prospect and not need to beat anyone else out for him

Do you think he would play RB for us, and not the slot? With Ford and the kid from Ohio being unlikely wouldn't this make sense as a RB offer?

Don't knkw what I like better, his offensive highlights or his defensive.  His tackling ability is impressive but his running ability is equally.  Love the swagger and aggressiveness he plays with on each play.  Hammers them on defense and won't go down on offense.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

9 hours ago, UNTLifer said:

Don't knkw what I like better, his offensive highlights or his defensive.  His tackling ability is impressive but his running ability is equally.  Love the swagger and aggressiveness he plays with on each play.  Hammers them on defense and won't go down on offense.

Similar(ish) to Tyreke Davis on his tape.  Makes alot of really good plays on both sides of the ball. 

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, BTG_Fan1 said:

Not sure who will be in town but would be great if English, Izzy/Pearson, Guyton, and Wilson all came in and told the guys that they need help in turning this around.

Siggers, Richardson(the WR recruit from Tulsa) both should be in town.... just saying

Hasn't the team started offseason workouts with Womack and the strength staff? They should be in town.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, 97and03 said:

More importantly wouldn't they be attending classes?

Only Friday, the team I see always part of the recruiting pitch.  Kids get paired up with a current player.  I can guarantee you Bryce will be selling UNT hard to anyone who comes to campus.  He seems like another Orr, Robertson type ambassadors for our University. 

• Upvote 3

5 hours ago, GMG24 said:

Only Friday, the team I see always part of the recruiting pitch.  Kids get paired up with a current player.  I can guarantee you Bryce will be selling UNT hard to anyone who comes to campus.  He seems like another Orr, Robertson type ambassadors for our University. 

With that being said, Would love to see Orr get a position on the staff or aiding the staff and working in the AD Office. Also, would love to see D.Hood get a spot also. With the pieces that @BeyondTheGreen did and how the coaches/other players talked about him, think he could be an asset to those DL guys. 

• Upvote 2