Alabama-Birmingham (1/5/17)

CMJ

32 minutes ago, CMJ said:

I got a bad feeling about this.

bad feeling like benford is gonna start a job saving run tonight or bad feeling like the blazers are gonna destroy the team tonight???

Edited by THOR

31 minutes ago, southsideguy said:

i don't think there will be 2k tonight.  i wish it was a packed house but from what i have seen this year 4k is a reach, when does school start again?

Jan. 17th I believe. Resident Halls open this Sunday.

This is the perfect storm for North Texas.  We still have Benford, we're not very good(no surprise) because Benford is still here, we're playing UAB, we're playing at the Super Pit, and we'll have a small crowd.  And finally, the game will be on ESPN3.  Not ESPN cable for sure, but it is being streamed.

What could possibly go wrong??

It all sets up for UNT to get totally embarrassed tonight.

Edited by DeepGreen

1 minute ago, Andrew said:

173 people here (I counted during the national anthem) and it never fails that people are in our seats. There could be 10 people here and they would be in our seats haha. 

If this attendance is an indacitor it's not looking good...

I was just going to post something about maybe 200 people being in the building. Since you counted, maybe we around 300 now.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Maduro said:

He's not helping

His basketball IQ is extremely high. He is smart on both ends of the court and understand the game. He has everything and more you could want from a point guard and he is only a freshman. Whoever inherits this team with Lawson, Woolridge, and Brice will have some weapons. 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, Andrew said:

His basketball IQ is extremely high. He is smart on both ends of the court and understand the game. He has everything and more you could want from a point guard and he is only a freshman. Whoever inherits this team with Lawson, Woolridge, and Brice will have some weapons. 

My comment was posted before we had any points.  Didn't complain about his skills..... yet