Stupid fan sends Alec Morris a death threat

GMG24

Seriously. Morris played VERY well. Between his bowl performance and the coaches' reports the last few weeks, I've often wondered what he would have looked like if he'd left Alabama earlier. I mean, he couldn't have come here, because McCarney, but still.

I wonder if he was just a guy who needed a lot of development coming out of high school, and kept getting passed by guys who didn't. 

Regardless, he played an outstanding final game for us.

• Upvote 3

Led the team in TD passes, nine; two TD or more in every game he started.  Excellent player. 

Wish he'd have transferred in earlier.  Can't blame him for waiting to see whether he could with the Bama job, though.  That's a once in a lifetime opportunity.

Sorry he was exposed to the d*pshits of our fan base.  Many of our "supporters" really do have a difficult time appreciating what few successes we've had over the past three decades.  Can't even enjoy a bowl year and an excellent bowl performance?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

28 minutes ago, GreenMachine said:

Hope the authorities are aware of this. 

Amen to that but nothing to worry about either. Would love to see crap hit the fan for the guy tho

4 minutes ago, MeanGreenMailbox said:

Led the team in TD passes, nine; two TD or more in every game he started.  Excellent player. 

Wish he'd have transferred in earlier.  Can't blame him for waiting to see whether he could with the Bama job, though.  That's a once in a lifetime opportunity.

Sorry he was exposed to the d*pshits of our fan base.  Many of our "supporters" really do have a difficult time appreciating what few successes we've had over the past three decades.  Can't even enjoy a bowl year and an excellent bowl performance?

Its crazy that Morris got a bad rep here and still lead us in TDs. Would have been great to see him given all the reps this year, not sure how different it would have been but just today alone he showed why he was one of the most talented QBs we have had in a very long time.

My question would have been, if we had won the bowl game.. what would people think/remember of Morris.. the guy who everyone called the choker or the guy who won the bowl game, which honestly he damn near won it for us with our Defense bending and breaking every chance

17 minutes ago, Monkeypox said:

Seriously. Morris played VERY well. Between his bowl performance and the coaches' reports the last few weeks, I've often wondered what he would have looked like if he'd left Alabama earlier. I mean, he couldn't have come here, because McCarney, but still.

I wonder if he was just a guy who needed a lot of development coming out of high school, and kept getting passed by guys who didn't. 

Regardless, he played an outstanding final game for us.

amen to outstanding game played

40 minutes ago, drycreek said:

amen to outstanding game played

I think the skill was always there, but when you don't see playing time for 4 years, it can make you a little rusty. I think Fine had the advantage of still having the speed of a real game in his head. Still, Morris was on today and the WRs were just a bit off as passes hit them dead-on.

Wish he came here earlier, but I'm glad he came here when he did.

• Upvote 1