Great game, great time and a few fools

JRock

I had a great time great game no issues at all front row section 27.

Other than someone near me whined nonstop about the play calling and the defense sucked. Yet I saw us stay in this game. I am not sure they could stop to breath and it never ended to those around him, what a dipshit. At least he was at the game. 

Yes higher up in the stands. Some very drunk students(1 guy and 2 girls) were walking and one of the girls walked into a guy with the green/white pom poms and she proceeded to say the guy did it on purpose and even dropped the F bomb and flicked off the dude as she left.. but I think the guy knew she was wasted and no big deal, and the guy with her ended up given the guy with the pom-pom a beer as well. 

Wasn't great since i had 10 other family members with me

15 hours ago, the green rokemi said:

There was some kind of scuffle in the endzone seats (near front row maybe), saw security rush in. Think it was in overtime?

Really bothered me how many mean green males did not get out of their seats on the train for the elderly, or ladies. 

Other than that had a great time, future is bright

Common courtesy is lost on a lot in today's society.  Too bad.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

It was a great day, a really good game (even though we came up short on the scoreboard), the people I met were fabulous, and the old Cotton Bowl is still in pretty good condition. I have one complaint...the sound system was pathetic! Did anyone else have an issue with that?

When I got home, I replayed the game off my DVR to "fill in the blanks". By the way, I thought the ESPN broadcast was pretty good.

It REALLY makes you appreciate what a great venue Apogee is.

Edited by EagleMBA

The First Responder section started one row behind my seats. I remarked to my guest that it would be pretty stupid for anyone to start some shit in the stands; being a Marine vet and a police officer himself, he just smiled broadly and responded "Indeed!". :)

Edited by EagleMBA
  • Upvote 1