HOD Tickets Almost Gone?!!!

Side Show Joe

1 hour ago, UNT90 said:

Does anyone know if you can pay for the university sponsored tailgate at the door and also in what building the tailgate will be located?

If anyone has this info, can they post it on its own thread titled "Tailgate info" or some such. 

http://www.meangreensports.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/122016aac.html

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, PRAK said:

Wait. So I can't buy tickets through the university? I wasnt in any hurry to get my ticket, who would have thought they'd actually sell out

You can get them on the HoD site.  Buddy of mine just got 4 tix in the general admission area for 25.00 each

What keeps HOD Bowl officials from opening the upper deck on the North Texas side?   Good grief, I don't think we want to hear

:huh: "We coulda' sold another 5K to 10K tickets had there been more seats." 

(If they would in fact open up the upper deck they need to let the people know now so they won't give up and stay home)?

This ticket shortage is an amazing thing to see happening.   Some thought our team's APR record (impressive as it is) & in what had been advertised early on as a rebuilding year might keep the casual fans at home; well...don't think so.  

It's also been said that Army beating Navy in that national TV game was a stroke of good luck for the HOD Bowl people, too.

Nevertheless, I think this will help Coach Seth & staff flip a few solid recruits our way that we would not have 3 weeks ago.  It's All Good! It's All Green!

GMG!

Edited by PlummMeanGreen
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

9 hours ago, UNT90 said:

Does anyone know if you can pay for the university sponsored tailgate at the door and also in what building the tailgate will be located?

If anyone has this info, can they post it on its own thread titled "Tailgate info" or some such. 

Free admission if you bought your ticket through the UNT ticket office.  

1 minute ago, GreenMachine said:

He is asking if you can pay to get into the tailgate area if you didn't buy through UNT ticket office.

My thing is how would anyone know if you didn't buy the tickets through the NT ticket office.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, GreenMachine said:

He is asking if you can pay to get into the tailgate area if you didn't buy through UNT ticket office.

Well, he said he was lazy...maybe he did not read any of the messages from the Mean Green Club or Alumni Association indicating it was free if you bought tickets through the UNT ticket office.  Surely he bought through the UNT ticket office, right?

1 minute ago, UNTFan23 said:

My thing is how would anyone know if you didn't buy the tickets through the NT ticket office.

Excellent question...maybe they have a list, but with so many buying tickets for groups using their higher priority points, it will be a challenge for certain.  If I were a betting man, well........

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 6

3 hours ago, UNT90 said:

It doesn't say that purchasing tickets through the UNT ticket office is a prerequisite on the mean green sports link provided above. 

And maybe I got my tickets from a source not UNT...

More of those mean green fans settling for less, settling for sub par.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 5

5 hours ago, cdizzle86 said:

So from everything I've read, the lower bowl of the Cotton Bowl accommodates around 45k. Based on the seat map from the link above, I would estimate about 30k tickets total have been sold or given out at this point.

You saying 30,000 North Texas tickets have been sold not counting the 7,500 the HOD officials are responsible & whatever Army has sold, right?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2