W E A R G R E E N

greenjoe

2 minutes ago, THOR said:

And green

I should be OK in one of my many (differing shades of green) hoodies but if it's going to be colder than that I'm bringing a jack which isn't green.

Edited by UNTFan23
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 13

2 hours ago, UNT86 said:

And don't put a helmet on the bowl shirt that we have never worn.

1 hour ago, emmitt01 said:

Are you referring to the one in @BeatNavy's post.  If so, it looks a lot like the one shown here:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/campusinsiders.com/news/north-texas-football-schedule-2016-5-keys-for-the-mean-green-02-07-2016/amp/

I think @UNT86 is referring to this shirt:

HOD-N-TEXAS-TEE-1-315x315.jpg

Edited by UNT 90 Grad
  • Upvote 1

Like the last time we were at this game I hope thousands will once again wear this shade of green.  The national ESPN TV cameras will pick up that shade of green very, very nicely.  I think HOD has sold out their North Texas sportswear gear but I'd bet most have a shirt similar. 

It's Texas so we have no idea on the temperature for Tuesday although I hear it will be very nice, but if its cool in the morning wearing this kind of T-shirt over a black sweat shirt looks pretty sharp.

That shade of green looks real good even on the Dallas Omni Hotel.  (This pic was taken during our last trip to the HOD Bowl).

HOD-N-TEXAS-TEE-1-315x315.jpgtumblr_mynx8lBMJJ1sq4xs5o1_500.jpg

22 minutes ago, PlummMeanGreen said:

It's Texas so we have no idea on the temperature for Tuesday although I hear it will be very nice, but if its cool in the morning wearing this kind of T-shirt over a black sweat shirt looks pretty sharp.

Now calling for a high of 63 degrees and 0% chance of rain with winds 5-10mph.  Weather is looking good!

• Upvote 4