Southeastern Louisiana (12/20/16)

Army of Dad

1 hour ago, Andrew said:

lol somebody clearly doesn't go to games or know anything about how Benford operates. These talking heads got me like ?

He does none of this and hasn't for a long time! They lose because they have no flow on offense because I believe there is to much micromanagement on that end of the court. Defensively we are decent but we will still run the same old zone that doesn't step out and give up way to many threes. That is how we lose, but I wouldn't bet on us losing here next two games. 7-5 heading into conference and then maybe 9-9 there. Benford barley gets his first winning season and then most likely he is gone. 

Well, in the 4 games I've been to this year and the 8 or so I went to last year...and every season he's been here,  he's subbed like crazy.  It's embarrassing to watch because he looks so lost as a coach.  I was pulling for him and very much wanted him to succeed...I still do...I hope he wins a ton of games for us...it's just hard to believe that anymore with our street ball approach.  

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Let the party begin. Our best players on our best team in five years are playing.  We are up on a mid level Southland Conference team by two at half.  Why am I not confident about our chances in Conferance USA.  Coach B should have been fired four years ago.  It's time to start over again.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

1 minute ago, RushnStudies said:

Dude in the stands screaming Mean Green-themed variations of Christmas carols is cracking me up with his enthusiasm!

I can tell he is doing that, but can't make out the words on the other side of arena. A+ for effort on his part.

Woolridge is all over the floor. Having a huge impact. Will be nice to have 3 more years of that...

• Upvote 2