HOD Tickets

ABrownGMG

Does anyone see their seat information for HOD tickets on the UNT ticket website? I thought we were supposed to be told where our seats would be 10 days before the game but I can't see anything today. I also don't even see anything at all under the "my tickets" tab but I have my emailed receipt and confirmation number.

Had to wait on my buddy to see if he could get off work. He was cleared this morning and I have bought tickets through the ticket office. Due to lateness I asked them to hold at will-call and I will make a road trip to Denton to pick them up.

PARKING - I was told that there are $20 parking passes available for purchase BUT our ticket office doesn't sell them. Where did you folks buy yours?

Just now, EagleMBA said:

Had to wait on my buddy to see if he could get off work. He was cleared this morning and I have bought tickets through the ticket office. Due to lateness I asked them to hold at will-call and I will make a road trip to Denton to pick them up.

PARKING - I was told that there are $20 parking passes available for purchase BUT our ticket office doesn't sell them. Where did you folks buy yours?

I bought mine through the HOD website. Gameday - Parking - look in the bullet copy for link. But it says they were on sale till 12/16. You can pay to park on game day, be sure you have $20 cash. No cards.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Cowtown said:

I bought mine through the HOD website. Gameday - Parking - look in the bullet copy for link. But it says they were on sale till 12/16. You can pay to park on game day, be sure you have $20 cash. No cards.

Thank you! As I feared, the site says "advance parking is sold out". I'll hope for the best and bring cash.

Edited by EagleMBA

2 hours ago, GMG_Dallas said:

My brother requested tickets as a first responder but hasn't received anything. Anybody have more information about that? He got a confirmation saying tickets would be sent. Does he just take the confirmation and show his badge or ID at the gate?

I had no issue have my 16 sent to me

3 hours ago, GMG_Dallas said:

My brother requested tickets as a first responder but hasn't received anything. Anybody have more information about that? He got a confirmation saying tickets would be sent. Does he just take the confirmation and show his badge or ID at the gate?

You just need the tickets they mail you, no ID. My first responder tickets don't have seat # just a given area for us to sit. Going to have just move and sit with the rest of my family since I had to get more tickets than expected 

10 minutes ago, BTG_Fan1 said:

You just need the tickets they mail you, no ID. My first responder tickets don't have seat # just a given area for us to sit. Going to have just move and sit with the rest of my family since I had to get more tickets than expected 

Ok Thank you. I think he requested them last week so maybe he just hasn't received them yet... I guess we'll see!

I wonder why aren't they selling tickets on the second deck on the UNT side via the heart of dallas bowl website .. assuming the UNT allotment gets fully sold (i'm sure those are marked unavailable), there really aren't too many seats left on the lower level UNT side .. maybe 100-200.  Seems like they would be selling some on level 2 like they did last time.  ARMY side has more available on their side ...

Shout out to the Athletic Ticket Office! I bought two tickets this morning about 9:30 and asked that they hold them for pickup. That transaction went as smooth as silk, very straightforward and efficient.  About three hours later I got a call...someone else wanted to go to the game.

I called the Ticket Office and explained it as concisely as I wrote it above. There was no drama whatsoever when I asked to buy another ticket, throw my pair back in the pool and change my order to three contiguous seats. Took five minutes to accomplish. Thank you!

200.gif#23

• Upvote 5