• 2 months later...
  • Harry unpinned this topic
  • 3 months later...
3 minutes ago, Cerebus said:

BUMP.

I am going to start handing out bans.  Feel free to ask Harry to remove me if you don't like it.  

If by ban you mean my device will blow up if I try to access this site.......???  Then please ban me.  Because I try not to look but then Ernie calls and says, "have you seen what those idiots are saying today?"  And I am back again....

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Downvote 3

4 minutes ago, flyonthewall said:

If by ban you mean my device will blow up if I try to access this site.......???  Then please ban me.  Because I try not to look but then Ernie calls and says, "have you seen what those idiots are saying today?"  And I am back again....

See, to many people, the definition of "idiot" would be less about someone posting an opinion on an internet message board and more about someone getting fleeced for millions of dollars by a dead-beat AD and his lousy hires for revenue sports, especially Tony Benford...

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

Just now, untjim1995 said:

See, to many people, the definition of "idiot" would be less about someone posting an opinion on an internet message board and more about someone getting fleeced for millions of dollars by a dead-beat AD and his lousy hires for revenue sports, especially Tony Benford...

Everyone needs to stop throwing the word idiot around.

20 minutes ago, flyonthewall said:

Sounds like a personal attack. Can we ban Ernie?

• Thanks 2

51 minutes ago, Cerebus said:

BUMP.

I am going to start handing out bans.  Feel free to ask Harry to remove me if you don't like it.  

This is a joke. You're literally joking around with a person that threw around name after name and inflammatory comments. 

I'm not defending UNT90 here but the double standard is pretty egregious. 

• Sad 1
  • Downvote 2

Just now, MGNation92 said:

This is a joke. You're literally joking around with a person that threw around name after name and inflammatory comments. 

I'm not defending UNT90 here but the double standard is pretty egregious. 

I am looking at this point forward.    Other admins may be looking at things that are in the past, I can't speak for them.  

What I am saying is follow the rules from this point forward.  

2 hours ago, Cerebus said:

Thanks for the cool gift, old friend! I got mine and, while the frames seem a little big, I'll adjust.

th?id=OIP.30upu-mVxYDKIrgku03LyQEsCK&pid

• Haha 1