Lance Dunbar bigger role tonight?

SHOSS

32 minutes ago, NorthTexan95 said:

Dunbar ... once again ... returned a kickoff out of the end zone and got stopped before the 25.  I love Dunbar but he's on borrowed time. 

Yup. Not sure he has s contract next season. His injury really screwed him up, is me giving him the benefit of the doubt.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, ChristopherRyanWilkes said:

Yup. Not sure he has s contract next season. His injury really screwed him up, is me giving him the benefit of the doubt.

He is definitely not as explosive as pre-injury. Same thing on his receptions out of the backfield. That initial quickness that caused mismatches is gone.

13 hours ago, FirefightnRick said:

Horrible offensive game plan tonight.  

Im hoping Dallas was conserving their better offense for the playoffs?

Rick

That investment the Giants made toward defensive personnel (Vernon & Harrison up front, Sheppard and Robinson at LB, Jenkins and Apple in the secondary) in the offseason seems to be paying dividends. Jenkins locked Dez down, Harrison wreaked havoc up front. 

I was very much looking forward to seeing lance contribute, but the entire offense was shutdown last night by the vagiants.  Lance just has not really looked like lance since he hurt his knee last season.  His blocking has been good this year...  or atleast vastly improved.