Fire Floyd

@UNTSportsFan

4 hours ago, UNT90 said:

The size of that crowd agrees.

Looks like what I assume the Superpit looks like these days. 

That tweeted photo appears to be when they played Northwestern State.

are they having a bad start? Yes

are they meeting expectations? No

does the AD care? Ruling on the field is YES. after further review, not enough evidence to overturn.

They averaged 8k last season. Look elsewhere, look long and hard, if you want to find a parallel to the absolute train wreck that's been running for 3 years in Denton. Personally, I think Benford is the worst coaching hire/situation I've ever witnessed as a college sports fan. Light years worse than anything in El Paso.

Edited by greenminer
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

27 minutes ago, greenminer said:

They averaged 8k last season. Look elsewhere, look long and hard, if you want to find a parallel to the absolute train wreck that's been running for 3 years in Denton. Personally, I think Benford is the worst coaching hire/situation I've ever witnessed as a college sports fan. Light years worse than anything in El Paso.

On this we absolutely agree.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

2 hours ago, greenminer said:

does the AD care? Ruling on the field is YES. after further review, not enough evidence to overturn.

Only three?

• Upvote 2

On 12/4/2016 at 5:48 PM, greenminer said:

#ThanksRV would look directly into your eyes and say that he still maintains the thought that Tony Benford is a good coach and was a quality hire. Much like he did with McCarney. 

sigh 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

On December 5, 2016 at 8:26 PM, Ben Gooding said:

#ThanksRV would look directly into your eyes and say that he still maintains the thought that Tony Benford is a good coach and was a quality hire. Much like he did with McCarney. 

sigh 

So would a very large donor to the basketball program...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1