Dear GMG.com,

SSP

15 minutes ago, ChristopherRyanWilkes said:

Gonna miss seeing #19 out there. Hope you and your family can still make some games in the future. You know our tailgate is always open. Thanks for the insight over the years, Steph.

5 minutes ago, All About UNT said:

A.) I feel like it's been longer than 3 years.

B.) I am sorry that I introduced you to Chris.......really........sorry for that.

C.) We will always have New Orleans. 

D.) You live really close to Denton so you better continue coming to the games. I am sure your brother will and thus by default you too :)

?

WHEN we do come next year...  you 2 guys will be the first to hear about it.   I have really enjoyed getting to know you both over the past couple of years.  Thanks for the laughs.  ??

Edited by SSP
  • Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, southsideguy said:

so what is  #19 going to do after college, I sure his passion will carry him far in life. 

The plan is to go to firefighter academy.  ?  If anyone has any insight for him... It's welcome.

He is currently looking for a job for after the bowl and the spring semester, though.

14 minutes ago, All About UNT said:

that gif though....never gets old.

Never.  Still cracks us up.

Edited by SSP
  • Upvote 3

Totally agree with your positive assessment of true freshman Mason Fine.   

I admittedly have a soft spot for kids who come from smaller high schools like the one I attended SW of Houston.  

GMG! 

PS:  Lest some forgot....#19 did score the first ever TD at Apogee Stadium's debut game against the mighty Houston CougarsThanks a million for that memory!

GMG!

Edited by PlummMeanGreen
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

12 minutes ago, meanrob said:

That's fine, I"m not a UNT fan to be liked. This post and all of your other posts were light years ahead of your first post.

I'll be here next year, ten years after that and til the day I die. I won't always be right but I'll always bleed green.

GMG. 

You are a great alum & fan, meanrob!

✳️?✳️ 

3 hours ago, ChristopherRyanWilkes said:

I think @FirefightnRick is a postman or something, but he might have some advice for him. 

I thought I saw FFR delivering my rural mailbox mail the other day!  

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, meanrob said:

That's fine, I"m not a UNT fan to be liked. This post and all of your other posts were light years ahead of your first post.

I'll be here next year, ten years after that and til the day I die. I won't always be right but I'll always bleed green.

GMG. 

"Don't be so sensitive."  I was J/K.?

Edited by SSP
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3